treossi Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 hey any more updates? i can't wait Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
etaks_crew Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 I owuld have commeted Quicker but I had to find some clean boxers. HOLLYHELLTHATSALOTAOFPOWA!!!!!
bigbodylexus Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 I know of towns that don't have that much power, DAMN! 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Sampsonite Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 good god I'll be patiently waiting for a build thread........... But HURRY!!! --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
zaxfire69 Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 I know of towns that don't have that much power, DAMN! Yeah me too! I live in one. It is called PODUNK! Lots of amps. You think I can have one.
SJClark09 Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 psh...only 6? haha jp man thats alotttttta power! Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.
Andrew2944r Posted December 19, 2008 Author Report Posted December 19, 2008 Heh, thanks guys just waiting for all 4 Alts to get shipped today and will start the new build real soon. Team Ampere Audio
Gotloud555 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 Look phat! It suppose to be 7 sundown amp not 6. They one on the left corner. I'm guessing it for mids and highs.
mrafrica Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 wow should be one very power full build with 18,000 watts and 4 alternators to power them beasts. im tuned in And far as the best connection ever....... get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.