i did i was at walmart in Ithaca N.y at 330.. FUN i got a 10 megapixel camera for 20 bucks.. because she rung it up wrong... and 50 inch for 600 (because she rung it up wrong again) and a 2.5 external for 50 bucks because they were practicly giving it away..

then i went to best buy to finally GET A H/U i got a jensen phase linear uv8 for 110 because i told him i could get it off of a shop localy for 110 :).. i couldnt pass up the deal.. i know there not the greatest but hey it was a deal. then i called some scum bag in the face for hitting his music (soft) hard cutting me off in the parking lot and then trying to spit at me :)..... so i called him a snaggle tooth piece of trailor trash and told him to get his rusted out geo out of my way or else i will move it WITH the help of this gentlemans gun.. ( my one uncle is a chief of police... then i went to verizon and got a env2 for 80 bucks WITHOUT a 2 year... only thing that im keeping is the h/u and tv. camera goes to my uncle 2.5 goes to the mom and the env2 goes to my lady..

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

i went to walmart missed out on a good digital camera a guy picked up the last one as i was walking up to the case. oh well, then i went to k mart and got a craftsman rolling toolbox

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_0...0001P?adCell=A3

tired of keeping my tools in a bucket, so i bought myself a early christmas present lol.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i went out with the gf this afternoon.

we waited until around 10 to leave.

got a dremel and a 60 piece accessory kit for like $30 a set of pliers for $21 and a 30 piece craftsman screwdriver set for free :D.

got some cologne also, Nautica Voyage for like $40 for a HUGE bottle, and some azzaro for $10 cause i bought the Nautica!!

i also got another tattoo today ;) its a skull with some bones around it kinda with my initials and a green "glow" around them. working on getting pics if i can get either of the 2 digital cameras to work we have here!!

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I survived my first black friday as a retail store manager. I worked 4a - 7p without as lunch.

nice goin man! Made some mad money then....

I was at Woodbury Commons, NY at midnight last night.....rediculous lines for outlets....then I was too damn tired to go to walmart....plus I was like.....wtf do I really need? haha

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

all i got was a shopvac from lowes. I got there about 15 mins before they opened.......they had 60 of the fuckers i could have stayed it bed.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

nice goin man! Made some mad money then....

I was at Woodbury Commons, NY at midnight last night.....rediculous lines for outlets....then I was too damn tired to go to walmart....plus I was like.....wtf do I really need? haha

you sir are a brave man i wont even go there on a normal weekend.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

I went to pep boys they were giving away 10.00 card to the first 50 people, My mom and sister and g/f was with me. I ended up getting 40 bucks in gift cards to use up there.

I got oil for 2.00 off the regular price per bottle and 8 spark plugs for under a buck each.

i also found the Lucas injector cleaner in the big bottles and the oil stabilizer for 5 bucks each.. save big time on that

went to target and i was like 200 people from the door, i ended up getting my sisters little girl a new phone and they only had 4 from when they opened and i was really lucky was 89.00 got it for 39.00

we saw a drunk driver hit a suv going home, the guy was all over and the suv followed him around while he was driving and busting u turns,.. he ended up getting on the freeway, a chopper came overhead and he crashed after a roll over..

that was my day, stressful and no sleep and im broke, lol good times.

Edited by Fi-Beat-Down

went to Best Buy, practically the last person in line, got a kenwood headunit for $87 (120 regular).

from the outside of the line, to paying, then back to the car was 10 minutes flat.

slept at a friends house for 2 hours, still good to go.

went to the mall, had a NOS in hand, a guy shoulder checked me and spilled 1/4 of it on my pants.

Edited by Krannyman92