Pokey Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 It ain't my fault that 18 out of 36 people think I would be the best choice for new mod....you can't count the 4 votes for "just wanna see the results" cause they were most likely James, Steve, David, And another mod....But, like I said. It ain't my fault.
Big P Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 yes it is now all of us losers are going to beat you up now just kidding Im just happy i got votes lmao I figured id get zero I kinda feel like im in a popularity contest tho which is kinda gay lol
emperorjj1 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 im pretty sure megalo voted to see results. J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 im pretty sure megalo voted to see results. i think so 2 lol I voted to see the results
Chode69 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 i voted for pokey NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Guest MegaloManiac Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 i wont lie..i voted for pokey i didnt lie
Chode69 Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 OH i didnt mean it like that...i guess i could have worded it differently (sorry for the confustion im NOT callign you a liar) NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Ernesto Posted January 21, 2007 Report Posted January 21, 2007 Looks like I might mike it into the final round and get raped there
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.