Second Skin Audio

Possible New Idea

You should be able to fall out of bed and be in the mid 40's with a ton of cone area.

You have PM.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You do realize that was the old school thinking Low power but a shit loud of cone area.....series parallel right?

well anyways.. my point is that you don't have to go over board on the woofer...... so don't pay too much for them... did you ask Rusty if they make 10 inch if not try 12's then you can always urn up the power later.

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

10 DD9510's :D

I say you'll be putting in far too much money than it's worth. It'll only be for novelty at the end of the day. Stick with solid 18's like the DC's and work with that.

But if you go the other way, i'd be interested to see how it goes! I'mm planning to do 2 DD's behind the back seat of ma 2dr wragnler :D sleath system!

wont be 9500's especially if you got a rubicon or standard jeep and not an unlimited or anything like that cause i was only able to get around 2 - 3 cubes sealed in an 06.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

You do realize that was the old school thinking Low power but a shit loud of cone area.....series parallel right?

well anyways.. my point is that you don't have to go over board on the woofer...... so don't pay too much for them... did you ask Rusty if they make 10 inch if not try 12's then you can always urn up the power later.

nope havnt pmed rusty, i did email aa about the assassian subs tho, no response yet....those aa subs look bad ass, might look into the lvl 2"s as whell, idk im just brainstorming right now

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

ok then before i start puttin money aside ill throw out my expectations, i want at least a 140...but would like mid to high 40's

Just messing around the other day I did 140 with 2 DD2510's off 1000w in a musical box.

If you couldn't do mid-high 140's with 10 10's and 3kw in a wall then something would have to be seriously wrong. Personally I would be aiming for 150 at least on a burp with that sort of setup.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!