Tahoexfixssd's Yukon TEARDOWN

Can you explain to me the train horn thing and why your doing it?! Is it to be cool or fuction?

becasue its extremly loud and annoying and scares the shyt out of whoever is hear you. and is fun for driving by golfcourses.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

damn i'm sure this will be just as impressive as the last. hopefully louder too ;) and i hear you on the cold part. it was 50 degrees yesterday, but i was too busy all day. all i need to cut is one piece of wood and now it's in the 30's :(

There have been 3 heart attacks due to train horn incidents since 2006. Might be more but thats all i have read so far. I think one was here in orlando! I think they are DUMB even more stupid then having PA/horns speakers under your car. Just my opinion. To each their own! Good luck on the rest of the build, im tuned it :)

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

If you get train horns dont honk at old people or babies.

only honk when its needed

DC Sound Lab & Rockford Fosgate FTMFW

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

Between his box and gangsta lean, You gotta be a legless midget to sit back there

If you get train horns dont honk at old people or babies.

only honk when its needed

lol im not that big of an ass haha. i dont go around just honking at everyone. i honk at ppl i kno or ppl leavin me school downtown at the cruise ins when it echoes cetween the building when everyone else is doin it anyway.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

my buddy has a train horn under the dash thats part of the alarm system

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived