Idk What To Do My Back Hurts So Efing Bad

werd i promiss if i still feel like this monday ill make an appointment to get my back looked at...i think MRI's and whatnot are covered so i could prolly do that and pay the deductible. and they can let me know whats up and ill prolly have to go to chiropractor after that.....

in the mean time deff getting some happy pills hopefully it will help me sleep and survive sitting in class

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

im actually feeling tired... 540 am :( imma try and get some sleep...ill keep you guys updated (those who care) lol

night fellas

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Hey 99GPGTX, first off, severe back pain is fresh in my mind ! I just missed 3 days of work, 3 weeks ago, from a totally jacked up back !

So here's the thing, I had never been to a chiropractor in my life, and like you, I expected the out of pocket costs to be rediculously high ! I mean hell, I went to a dentist a little while ago for a few X rays, and 1 filling... $240 !!!

So yea' I was thinking $300... $400... more ?

So then I was talking to my boss, and he said, I could probably see a chiropractor for like $40 or $50. I totally couldn't believe, that in this day and age, you could even a get somebody with a doctrates degree to say hello to you, for less than a couple hundred bucks. But I called the local place my boss recommended, and first off, they got me in to see the Dr. 1 1/2 hours later ! Second, they charged me $50 ! Plus, they said after that initial visit, any future visits would only be $40 ! Hell ya ! I can afford that !

But here's the best part. I went in the room where they put these electrodes on my back, and a heating pad (felt really good actually) then he did the ripping back crack, both directions.... Then he asked me to slowly stand up, and Holy $#!+ ! No more effed up binding feeling.... At all ! Now I'm not going to kid you, the muscles were still sorer than shit, from my 2 days of twisting and turning, and trying (unsuccessfully) to pop my own back. But my spine felt straight, and I was able to go back to work the next day.

Anyway, in retrospect, my first and only trip to the chiropractor was a 100% positive thing ! And the next time I throw my back out of whack, I'm not going to lay around for 2 or 3 days in pain.... Instead, I'm going to get straight in my car, and get my ass straight to that chiropractor, to straighten my shit out !

I don't have time to lay around hurting !

Hope you get yourself fixed ASAP. Like I said, I know how bad that sucks !

Peace,

Fish

Edited by Fish Chris

theres a few walk in chiros round here for like $20 a visit.. I have lower back pain everyday but ive become used to it, I cant afford physical therapy anymore, but the best thing is if you cant afford is jus to back stretchs a few min each day and youll get better slowly.. Ive thrown my back out a few times in the last year and even hospitalized because i couldnt walk at all so man get your shit fixed!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

squats are the number one back killer, usually from a bad form. i did it back in high school, slipped on my form, and was out of football for a couple weeks. I recommend a chiropractor, they do work wonders :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

My back has been all screwed up since I was lifting weights at a young age, and didnt lift right. my lower back muscles, or discs have been screwed up ever since. I usually get away most of the year with out problems. But rescently I hurt my back, and I was bed ridden for a few days again, like every year, and I decided to try laying flat on my back, with my legs elevated on the couch, basically sitting upside down... I slept in that position for 1 hr

woke up, and I was literally able to jump and run all over the place- WTF???

I later read that doing something like that stretches your vertibrae, and allows fluid to re fill your discs

Just try it, you never know man

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I feel your pain bro. I was in a car accident 3 years ago and my back is STILL fucked up from it. What I do is lay on a heating pad for a few hours when it hurts really bad. It gets to the point sometimes where my legs feel like they're about to give out from the pain, but thats only rarely. I go to the doctors all they do is give me physical therapy for a few weeks which makes my back better for a month or two then I'm back to square one. I'm really pissed at myself for not getting anything out of this accident, because this truely fucked my back up for life.

Hope you get your back fixed, get it taken care of asap, I'd hate to see you have long term problems like me. Try icey hot, if that don't work use a heating pad, if that doesn't make you feel better you definably gotta see a chiropractor.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

i have a genetic probelm call amkylosing spondylitis. my spine is fusing together. and my wife has a pinched nerve.

it sounds like yours could either be a pinched nerve or a herneated disc.

----reference's----

meade916

this is true...i still need to come up with 950 by the end of December to pay for Spring break 09, and audio too that needs to get done so i dont have to worry about it for hopefully a year or so lol

i just need to get a better paying job, but the one i have i get all my homework done lol so its pretty clutch.

Health is more important IMO then spring break and car audio. Your back is one place Wes that you dont fuck around just shell out the dough and see a doctor