Charger Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 Hehe I got a sleeper too, rickety old bunk ass car but walled with 150+ on music inside, everybody looks past it, for an awesome looking car or something making that noise Previous 150+ daily rides: Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470 2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4 x American Bass HD18 walled SMD - System of The Month August 2008 My Youtube Videos
Lefty504 Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 i took my rims off 4 tha profiling reason... plus i have dreads so that doesnt make it any better... rims + nice car + dreads = police harrassment i only got 1 ticket 4 loud sound amplification so far btw!!! 2006 Altima 2.5 Alpine Iva- w200 Head unit 2 L7 kicker 12s in a slot ported box tuned to 38 Hz Rf T10001 @ 1 ohm Rf P4004 @ 4 ohms Poineer TS-D161R 6.5" in door panels Pioneer TS-D690R 6" x 9" in rear stinger 1/0 wiring
Nightshade Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 i took my rims off 4 tha profiling reason... plus i have dreads so that doesnt make it any better... rims + nice car + dreads = police harrassment i only got 1 ticket 4 loud sound amplification so far btw!!! I too once had dreds and had long hair for the past 6 years or so. I was always getting pulled over for stupid shit. Never noise violations cause I always had it turned down at the right times, but cops were always wanting to search my car cause of the way that I looked. They even brought in a dog one time to check it out. Cop said who's been smoking in the car, and none of the people in the car even smoke anything at all. It was a joke, and they were pissed when they didn't find anything. It sucks being pulled over because of how you look. 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
Sexyhex Posted December 8, 2008 Author Report Posted December 8, 2008 I'm surprised she didn't say anything about my tint...15% on the front windows, 5% in the back and 15% on the hatch, and a 5% strip on top of the windshield. I need to take updated pics soon with the darker front/strip my billets (when they get here) and I took the running boards off as well. '03 Ford Explorer XLT 24s Dem 24s? Nah nigga dem 10s - Earthman
Zade08 Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 I had a grin from ear to ear the first time that I got popped. Bet then that grin disapeared the 5th time when I actualy got a ticket. LOL Congrats man! Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Zade08 Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 Iv never had anyone say anything about my tint either and I have 15% all the way around. Of course I live in fl and its blistering hot so everyone has dark ass tint. ;-) Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592 All out for a rebuild. New shit coming in the next 30 days.
Sampsonite Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 nice for getting out of the ticket. But I probably have the biggest sleeper of all: picture this playing some R&B, rap, and everything else with bass. I get the WTF look all the time. I beg to differ..... I have the ultimate sleeper! 96 Mercury Sable Stationwagon, Brown --Sampson 816-591-6592 www.kcrimshop.com
wL<3bass Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 I beg to differ..... I have the ultimate sleeper! 96 Mercury Sable Stationwagon, Brown I sorry but I think his truck is the ultimate sleeper..... its just screams 55 year old redneck, no offense. Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Mikesmith0890 Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 I hate it. I don't think the cops like me or something. I have an '83 camaro with dual 3 inch pipes and no cat.. so i get attention from the sound of the car.. but i get the cops called on me and get pulled over for music all the time. Sadly i only have 2 Rockford 10 p2's... i never understand why i get pulled over.. but people always look around when im driving by because they dont expect its me.. (the car is in the process of a rebuild) but for being 10" they hit hard in the back hatch.. but yes.. im upgrading over christmas break (no time with class in session right now) but why are 2 10's getting me pulled over? AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Blue Posted December 8, 2008 Report Posted December 8, 2008 I sorry but I think his truck is the ultimate sleeper..... its just screams 55 year old redneck, no offense. Hey now, my hair might be receding like a 55 year old redneck, but im only a 21 year old redneck. lol. hopefully will be able to do this http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif in a toolbox blow through when i can get a better paying job, and some cash saved up. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.