Forevrbumpn Posted December 13, 2008 Author Report Posted December 13, 2008 As far as the bed liner spray, it works fine, the longer its on there, the more durable it is. I only used it to pretty up the frame and motor no primer, just dust off, clean up, and spray away I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
EricM9104 Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 Holy shit that's cool! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Sinosic Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 i have seen that motor somewhere before....... looks good let me know if you wanta let it go for $150 i have done alot of business with this guy and hope to do more..... [email protected]
treossi Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 that's sick! good work Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details
ssackett Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 Very nice bro! Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted December 13, 2008 Author Report Posted December 13, 2008 i have seen that motor somewhere before....... looks good let me know if you wanta let it go for $150 i have done alot of business with this guy and hope to do more..... Yeah, thats the same motor bro.... Let me think about the $150. the profit was going to more parts- or- Christmas... Thanks for the props man.... BTW, I still have 2 more subs to mess with beyond this one, I just need some frames, get me frames for the motors, and I will get you anything from a monster 10" to a 18" I will take this to Melos if you want to show up, and take a look at it And that wood ring is just the surround clamp for gluing, I have an actual rubber wrap around gasket for this. I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
CR Boom Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 Looking dam good man... You should be proud to bump your own.... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
reinke Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 Maybe, but then I'd have to kill you Well, there are a few companies, alot are over seas, what Iam doing is since I have a few "hook ups" here in the US, they are getting me the parts, and I am assembling them Trust me, its so much harder to get proper parts than most think- A spider, coil, and cone- If you want things done right, you need to know things like spider compliance, gauge thickness of coil, windings, how long to order the tinned leads on a coil, OD and ID of spiders, cup spider, or flat, or progressive spider, height of the cone from mounting to coil opening, weight.Lots of factors i will leave that to you then. i was lost reading that. ----reference's---- meade916
AI James Posted December 13, 2008 Report Posted December 13, 2008 dont you have inverted CF caps, should have made her pretty.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 13, 2008 Author Report Posted December 13, 2008 nah, no CF caps, I wish. I has Cf cones, like 225 of them, but the surrounds are to narrow for cast frame subs. But Iam ordering new foam tall surrounds for those cones, since the rubber surrounds on them peel right away. Then I will either sell the cones with foam surrounds, or use them to build up subs with if needed. This inverted alum dome is causing me a head ache, the leads after soldered still stuck up to high, and is just lightly pressing against the dome Its comming along great tho, looks pretty last thing to do is the terminals, gotta solder some rings on, and screw to the terminals and bingo I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.