Custom Subwoofer Now For Sale..pg 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

As far as the bed liner spray, it works fine, the longer its on there, the more durable it is. I only used it to pretty up the frame and motor

no primer, just dust off, clean up, and spray away

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Holy shit that's cool!

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

i have seen that motor somewhere before.......

looks good

let me know if you wanta let it go for $150

i have done alot of business with this guy and hope to do more.....:)

Yeah, thats the same motor bro.... Let me think about the $150. the profit was going to more parts- or- Christmas...

Thanks for the props man.... BTW, I still have 2 more subs to mess with beyond this one, I just need some frames, get me frames for the motors, and I will get you anything from a monster 10" to a 18"

I will take this to Melos if you want to show up, and take a look at it

And that wood ring is just the surround clamp for gluing, I have an actual rubber wrap around gasket for this.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Maybe, but then I'd have to kill you

:diablo:

Well, there are a few companies, alot are over seas, what Iam doing is since I have a few "hook ups" here in the US, they are getting me the parts, and I am assembling them

Trust me, its so much harder to get proper parts than most think- A spider, coil, and cone- If you want things done right, you need to know things like spider compliance, gauge thickness of coil, windings, how long to order the tinned leads on a coil, OD and ID of spiders, cup spider, or flat, or progressive spider, height of the cone from mounting to coil opening, weight.Lots of factors

i will leave that to you then. i was lost reading that.

----reference's----

meade916

nah, no CF caps, I wish. I has Cf cones, like 225 of them, but the surrounds are to narrow for cast frame subs. But Iam ordering new foam tall surrounds for those cones, since the rubber surrounds on them peel right away. Then I will either sell the cones with foam surrounds, or use them to build up subs with if needed.

This inverted alum dome is causing me a head ache, the leads after soldered still stuck up to high, and is just lightly pressing against the dome

Its comming along great tho, looks pretty last thing to do is the terminals, gotta solder some rings on, and screw to the terminals

and bingo

sundown.jpg

Archived