Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

can a chopped and screwed track (song) be allowed for a pyschlone run? seems hard enough to find a track that plays low hz for a steady of time.

Just like Bass Race no chopped& screwed music.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

/brotheriesh/Autorama/th_100_0190.jpg[/img][/url]

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

now thats good sheit!! rusty took the time to get a demo from the folks running dc audio. :clapping: and he handed out some shirts!! RUSTY FTMFW!!!!

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

whats up wit that? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif

i see db don got the results, where are they posted at?

I didn't get all the results yet, Doug and Wayne are probably figuring the best way to display them on the leaderboard, I could be wrong though. Have patience, its a new format.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Hey guys I am looking for some info on the psyclone and what people used to get their scores. I continue to collect data to further perfect the format.

If you know what these guys used pls PM me the info.

Wall class

Brian Nyman 149.3 db + 43=192.3

Mike Holton 147.9 db + 43= 190.9

No Wall Class

James Horner 148.3 db + 45=193.3

Will Welcher 145.1 db + 42= 187.1

Fatt Matt 141 db + 43= 184

I need:

-how many and what size of subwoofers

-how much power approx

-and if possible the type of install it was like more burp orientated or daily driven low tuned etc....

Thanks!

where are sats psyclone#s??? ihad 197.?? 150.??@33

6 level4XL DCAUDIO

rms=12k

daily tuned low(didnt even care if it would hit a 150 when i built it) (waiting on the "real psyclone format" for this build)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

where are sats psyclone#s??? ihad 197.?? 150.??@33

6 level4XL DCAUDIO

rms=12k

daily tuned low(didnt even care if it would hit a 150 when i built it) (waiting on the "real psyclone format" for this build)

my name is brian nyman 1 place in psyclone sat and sun in wall two 18 dc level 5 . 8,000 watts woofers hit so hard rusty slap my mama dammmmmmm love the dc

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

Archived