Jump to content

Would You Hit It?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'd hit it, a little more meat in the torso area would be better though http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

Penguin !

a little more meat in the torso area would be better though

So your saying, you prefer fat chicks ??? It's cool man. To each their own. You can just send the tight, athletic ones over this way ! :-)

Honestly, if I were going to be nitpicky (and if I had already decided I could look past the leg) I think her tits are a little too big, and floppy, AND her waist could be a little thinner, and tighter (more defined abs).....

But if I didn't say so already, hells yea' I'd hit that.... just like it is even :-)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

Penguin !

So your saying, you prefer fat chicks ??? It's cool man. To each their own. You can just send the tight, athletic ones over this way ! :-)

If you see ribcage she's too skinny.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

She's borderline on the ribcage part is all...

Need To Contact Me? Use E-Mail or MSN

*+Penguin4x4 stabs FF layout cars with a rusty spoon

<~Ploaf> we're going to strap you down, drown you in holy water and smack the crap out of you with a bible until the demon leaves

Posted

she didnt lose her leg.......known her for quite awhile

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Posted

she didnt lose her leg.......known her for quite awhile

pics of you with her throwing up the shocker with a signed steve meade btl, and 2 photo ids and her grandma there saying its true with a birth certificate
Posted

pics of you with her throwing up the shocker with a signed steve meade btl, and 2 photo ids and her grandma there saying its true with a birth certificate

:rofl:

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Posted

yea how fucking ironic is eilean with one leg?

:yahoo::rofl:
you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 565 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...