Sonic Electronix

What R The Best R.c.a Cables

...like? Im going to be purchasing new RCA's and was thinking of going with the Knukonceptz RCA's, but what would be a better alternative for around the same price? I was looking at their 4 ch. Krystal RCA's. As much as I would love to have pear RCA's they would be a complete waste of money for me and my system. Not trying to thread jack, but the OP was extremely vague with his question.

EDIT: I didn't realize the Krystals were so cheap. I would prefer to not spend much more than 60-70 bucks on the 4ch and 40 or so on the 2ch for the subs

thats where the dampener is right there, everyone wants a great RCA but dont wanna spend money on them. I mean its only connecting thousands of dollars of equipment why spend more then 20 bucks :)

Futhermore I have the eK knu rca's the most expensive ones they have, i couldnt tell a difference in them and some dollar store ones. I changed them out for a 5 channgel set from Audison and it was night and day.

Not trying to thread jack but what are your opinions of the HPM-3 series from Stinger.....I need some 6 channel RCAs for ease of running.....and don't wanna fork over another $100+ for another set of Streetwires ZN6 (have two 2-channel sets already)

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

thats where the dampener is right there, everyone wants a great RCA but dont wanna spend money on them. I mean its only connecting thousands of dollars of equipment why spend more then 20 bucks :)

Futhermore I have the eK knu rca's the most expensive ones they have, i couldnt tell a difference in them and some dollar store ones. I changed them out for a 5 channgel set from Audison and it was night and day.

Did you not notice my edit? Im looking at something around 100 dollars for my 4ch amp, and sub amp.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

audison bt6500

6ch 5meter

cost you about 85.00

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I used the HPM stuff before. I liked it.

I foresee new accessories coming out before too long. ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I like these..

yES that is american dollars.. lol

home audio cable..

http://www.pearcable.com/sub_products_anjou.htm

these are car audio cables

http://www.pearcable.com/sub_products_comice.htm

Hope that helps, let me know when you want to order.

Pear has got nothing on siltech.

Check out the Royal Signature cables at the bottom. http://www.element-acoustics.ca/Product/siltech.html

Archived