bigbodylexus Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 i have no prblem listening to my solo x for several hours at a time Okay, now you asked what 15" Sub could handle 4k watts daily (and since you said don't mention Fi or AA) I mentioned the Solo X, you didn't ask which one would be the BEST, you simply asked which sub would do it, Is the Solo X not capable of handling that kind of power? (I'm confused because obviously either you had or you are now currently running the Solo X) 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
bigbodylexus Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 Okay now I see where the problem is, my co-worker said he is running a 15" Solo-X, but after I checked the website, I didn't find one so either his is a 12" or it's an L7, so I will apologize if that is indeed true 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
Guest Caps Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 rd says they can build me something, what do you guys think?
bigbodylexus Posted December 19, 2008 Report Posted December 19, 2008 Do not deal with Steve Miller, I have 2 very big paper weights thanks to RD Audio 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
emperorjj1 Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 DD Z J. JMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer
wL<3bass Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 try the dd speakers,i really dont like the way they sound but they move decimals... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gifdecibels maybe? Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Noobtastic14 Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 Do not deal with Steve Miller, I have 2 very big paper weights thanks to RD Audio I have 3-4 paper weights from them. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif DD http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Guest Caps Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 Do not deal with Steve Miller, I have 2 very big paper weights thanks to RD Audioand a 15" solo x? please leave my thread
bumpincruiser Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 and a 15" solo x? please leave my threadyour replies are worthless.your not going to get much of a reply by being an asshole.
AI James Posted December 20, 2008 Report Posted December 20, 2008 rd says they can build me something, what do you guys think?get an atomic rather then support rd
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.