Tweeters

I was gonna say, with that much gain on those audio pipe compression tweets, thats not a good thing to be that loud that low

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

yeah but see, im in a hatchback and my subs bang right in my ears... since its my daily driver i gotta be able to hear the music 2 LOL so i needed something to drown out my subs

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

those audiopipes are harsh but nice but if you have the room the you need to get these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10306_...r+Tweeter-.html

i know most people dont like the brand in all but for sq wise there a little tinny/thin because of being metal but there loud and they will take 1000watts all day long

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

those look almost identical to the ones i showed a pic of.... btw

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

those audiopipes are harsh but nice but if you have the room the you need to get these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_10306_...r+Tweeter-.html

i know most people dont like the brand in all but for sq wise there a little tinny/thin because of being metal but there loud and they will take 1000watts all day long

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thats the best thing i have ever heard. those wont even take 25 watts all day long man. they sound worse then the audiopipes

----reference's----

meade916

My ears are just cringing at those horn tweeters.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.