Jump to content

Phil Collins(in The Air Tonight)


Recommended Posts

Posted

i haz it :)

x2 ;)

Got it from lance :)

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

  • 1 year later...
Posted

i got a screwed version off this site it was in a screwed collection thread i just cant remember which one cause the folder on my comp just says music remixes.but its a good version i bump it all the time.if you want just download the screwed collections on here.

  • 2 years later...
Posted

so you just admitted to blatantly disregarding the rules set forth on the site about sharing music. What do you think I shoujld do about that?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Hey guys. My apologies. I guess I'm a dumb a**. Didn't realize I was breaking any rules by doing that cause I've seen other people ask before. I screwed up. I really apologize. I know I'm new to this forum, I'll re-read the rules and it won't happen again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 985 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...