flashlight_65 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 anyone wanna buy some MRE's? My builds: my caddy my 'hoe friends impala
Mosin Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 anyone wanna buy some MRE's? How do they taste? lol Derp.
EricM9104 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 people are Drugs are bad. MM'KAY! 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Aaron813 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 LMAO!!!! Those "coffins" are underground water detention bins used to control water runoff from parking lots and what not in urban areas. The company I worked for sold bins similar to those. Ding ding ding I just buried 12 of them out at a parking lot that was having drainage issues
Forevrbumpn Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 These are fun vids to watch. I'am the most skeptical person I know on anything, and this is just a internet joke, someone was bored, and probably paranoid something like this would happen, but anyways... just someone with a belief I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
E-Train Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 imo sounds like a video game plot or some scifi movie 1997 4 Runner Alpine CDA-9886 4 Fi Audio X Series 12's 1 Crunch GP3000D Pro DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)
BigPimpin91 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 I think ill stay right where the fuck i am thank you. Ill be at my front door waiting Try to come get me Times Fucking 3.If some shit like this actually goes down, I'm taking a few bitches with me. I also do believe we as a people need to take back control of our Government. All this shit that's been going on in Violation of the constitute. I just hope it isn't too late. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
bassboombottom Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 Well if it DOES come to that, I am going to go out the way I came into the world; naked, screaming, and covered in blood. 8v fury said:
NotoriouslyLoud Posted December 29, 2008 Report Posted December 29, 2008 If the Church of Scientology can get a few little videos taken down you can bet your ass the government would manage it without too much trouble...Thats different, the church of Scientology has an active copyright to all of there material, meaning if you use it in any manner with out permission then they can take it down. Other religions are to old and were around before copyright laws were into effect. This is the only way that the Church of Scientology has been able to keep all negative or unfiltered information way from the media. We in America still have freedom of speech, as long as it does not break any other laws. http://www.notoriouslyloudmafia.com http://www.teamwolfpackaudio.com
tudski Posted December 29, 2008 Report Posted December 29, 2008 Well if it DOES come to that, I am going to go out the way I came into the world; naked, screaming, and covered in blood. ahaha.. i still think all this 2012 and all the other theories are bologna wasnt there some crazzy ass theory about 2000? y2k bug? LIEEESSSSS i can see the person who made that video chillin in there basement with a helmet on and a 12gauge on december 12, 2012 while were all out and about doin our thing then the next day (december 13, 2012) they will look like retards... anywhoo, all bs and my dad works with those bins in engineering kinda jokes 1996 deville on 18" full face rims -2 gauge wire. -a2400db -RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz -tview touch double din -rockford punch 6x9s(rear) -mtx 6.5(front) front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.