Update On Melissa

dam the only advice i have is ease up on the patron.

get well soon mel.

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks for the support guys!

She is doing better today. Of course the pain meds help that too ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Thank you everyone for the good wishes, it really shows what a great family SMD is!.

This so far has been something I definitelty could have done without. For starters a 3 hour surgery turned into a 6 hour surgery! Then they knick a lung and it collapsed, which apparently means I get to sleep 5 minutes at a time, if I'm lucky, because they have to monitor my oxygen level because they fucked up my lung and it drops when I fall asleep and starts beeping and wakes me up. OH JOY!

Then, Morphine isn't strong enough for the pain! They are giving me Dilodid (sp?)Which still doesn't take the pain away, but does attempt to take the edge off!

I have a chest drain that goes into what sounds like an aquarium. I have a drain from my kidney and of course I also have a pee bag.

Oh, did I mention they removed rib #11.

Keep the well wishes coming, because I'll be in the hospital til Friday or Saturday. If you feel like stopping by... come see me at my best, LOL

Again, thank you everyone!!

I finally got some sleep last night, but woken up quite often...so I think my body is more exchausted than before.

I think they might be taking the chest tube out today, god I hope so, but then again I think that is gonna hurt!

This really sucks!

Sorry to see about all the complications Mel but glad to see you are in pretty good spirits through what coulda been a real serious issue with the lung puncture. Take care of yourself and rest up as much as ya can. Looking forward to hearing about you killin shit in the lanes this coming season.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery

Chris...

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Archived