Noobtastic14 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 good stuff guys!!!! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Red-navi-916 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 damn flex like a body builder lol... sounds sick BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Nightshade Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 Looks good guys. I wish I had some decent parking lots around my area with no people in them to do some videos in. I guess I should do some better scouting huh? 2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo 1 Sundown Audio SCV2000 1 Sundown Audio X15 V2 1 XS Power D3100 Audio Control LC6i Stock Deck 146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz 2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore ChampionHighest NSPL Scores to date:154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz
kentb Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 good stuff! more vids!! hair trick plss............ New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Slappin F150 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 Damn , shit hits hard. Flex ftw! Team DC! 2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ | 1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |
David Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 how does the integra drive with all that weight added? not meaning I don't believe it can't but just wondering how much the acceleration, braking, etc is now the car drives just fine.
roscoe1129 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 sweet vids guys!! I sure wish I could hear it again with the power upgrades... oh and put some trim panels in the rear already Christian Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
redbaron80 Posted January 5, 2009 Report Posted January 5, 2009 the car drives just fine. x2, drove it 1200 miles to Laughlin no problems, oh and I still got my AC too. Driving, braking, acceleration is fine. Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.