Toxiccasper Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Fulltime student at my community college and part time at Lowes unloading trucks http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mega_shok.gifWhich college?
Godsmack Posted January 13, 2009 Report Posted January 13, 2009 Military supports my habits- only 9 more years till I retire.... Already can't wait for it to be over. White Sands? And they support my habits too but not habits and child support.............which i guess is a result of when 2 habits mixed. J "No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country." George Patton
fourlug Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 Oil and Gas baby! I work with a company called Trican, a well service company.. in the cement division. Anyone down in texas might know a company called Liberty Pressure Pumping, we recently bought them out. Great company, awesome money, fucked up hours. We work 15 on 6 off.
Guest Fi-Beat-Down Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 - Dental Hygienists - I work with a awesome group of people, we are moving into a bigger suite now in a great part of town.
77-AUDIO Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I am a Heat Trace Designer. We do Freeze protection and Process Maintain for chemical plant mainly, but we have done roads, and office building. I started off doing Autocad back in 1999 here and moved up the ranks to become a heat trace designer. Been here 10.5 years PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
ptcary Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 I read medical records and write up disability cases in a government cubicle for doctors to review. PTCary 2003 SMD PT Cruiser 2011 Honda CBR 250R 2010 Mazda 3i Sport MY BUILD LOG
sodfamily Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 Been working at Sprint for 10 years now various potions Field Tech, Network Support, NOC Center, Internet Support Tech. One good thing about a large company is when you get board you can just transfer to another department. BUT the worse thing is all the F'in layoffs. I have see this company lose 22,000 employees since I started in 1999. So I just take my job day to day now, nothing is guaranteed in this world expect TAXES and DEATH...Oh ya and BJ's every third Thursday of the month from the wife.. :good: Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887 Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now) Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100 Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star) Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro
siucsaluki11 Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 Currently a student at acoustic edge. On my days off of school I work for a subcontractor, Harmon, Inc. doing office work and what not. I usually end up lookin around on some forums when im at work between tasks (like right now), or while waiting for autocad to open to print some drawings. woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
MickyMcD Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 Theatrical sound technician. Maintaining a venue sucks arse. Cheers, Mick Work;DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS VeniceMeyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2'sRAMSA Monitor AmplifiersP.Audio MonitorsBSS OMNIDRIVE and SoundwebDBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ'sRCF TT22ARCF ART320
EricM9104 Posted January 20, 2009 Report Posted January 20, 2009 I bag groceries, help close the store down, fill chips/soda, fill dairy department and whatever else they want me to do. Been doing it since July, looking for something different once I'm 18. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.