meade916

Smd Is Now 6,000 Deep! Edit: 40,000

112 posts in this topic

WOOTZ!!!! Grats Steve and a big FUCK YEA to the SMD MEMBERS!!!!

Congrats Steve! I would have to say this is the forum where i can come to and get a response in sometimes 30 seconds on a question that I might have. Keep it up!

This site has always been great and is continuing to get better. I love the atmosphere about this place the most. It's very relaxed and chilled out. Awesome :)

i cant remember the last time i saw a bot post on this site. Its PROBABLY been at least a year. If there was any i didnt see it couldnt be more then 1.

i too wanna see what forum you run, especially if your trying to say you run one with 600,000+ members. To be honest, you would be living pretty damn large if you had a site with that many members. You wouldnt even have to work anymore.

****waits on link/proof***

If RRT is the site he runs like he said it is, he isn't lying. That site has a shit ton of members.

If RRT is the site he runs like he said it is, he isn't lying. That site has a shit ton of members.

no way in hell he runs that place. He is 18 years old i think, or close to.

not hating, just saying.

If he was running that site like he tried to claim he was, he wouldnt be begging for used equipment.

he aint running nothing but his mouth.

people have been banned for that kinda thing in the past, might wanna think before you speak.

If he was running that site like he tried to claim he was, he wouldnt be begging for used equipment.

he aint running nothing but his mouth.

people have been banned for that kinda thing in the past, might wanna think before you speak.

Me?