Words Or Phrases People Say Differently

:blink: went to a chinese restaurant for dinner and the waiter gave me pexsi/pepsi and my wife splite/sprite and gave me a order of flied lice/fried rice. true story

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

i lived in so cal forever, and when i moved to nebraska for a year (5 years ago) they call soda "pop" it used to piss me off, and they would talk shit because i called it soda

i say sodapop as one word. people look at me weird but i don care.

warsh thats an oakie word fa sho.

thers another one for sure= fa sho

you know what i mean= yadadamean

ex= thizz/ smackers

gas+brake = yokin

swingin donuts = dosin

friends = folks/ cutty's/ family/ patna/ homeboy

i can go all day with this shit, just a few

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

I have a couple.

Around here (texas) coke means anything carmel in color.

My old neighbor from cajun country say "Pick up the windows...

And last but not least windows ir pronounced winders...

the guy that lives next to me is from alabama, and i had to get a ride with him once, and he said "wind up the glass" .. it made me feel weird

lol i laughed at a lot of these. my grandpas redneck ass always says warsh as in wash hes from arkansas. he also says deerlick i have no clue what the hell it is lol. we have some family friends that are older people from louisiana and they call Brazilian nuts ni**er toes, i didnt believe that thats what they were called but after searching the internet i found that there are a lot of people that call them that.

i also got some family that say aye after everything. like whats up aye,lets go to the store aye. its normal to me but i had a white friend that asked me after meeting them "why the hell do they say aye so much " i laughed and said its kind of a mexican thing

my grandma calls them n**ger toes too

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

In the south they pronounce the word "Wash" as "Worrsh"

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

:blink: went to a chinese restaurant for dinner and the waiter gave me pexsi/pepsi and my wife splite/sprite and gave me a order of flied lice/fried rice. true story

Yeah they pronounce their "l" with "r" and vice versa. I was listening to the radio one time .. "Hello Mr. Chinese Guy how are you today?" says the radio host "HEYRRO HEYRRO?" Chinese guy "Yes what did you call in for?" "I talk bout anything as long as we don't talk about your erection!" .. "My erection, excuse me?" "Yeah! You know, your presedential erection!"

True story also ^^^

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Wish i could of been there for that :lol:

the guy that lives next to me is from alabama, and i had to get a ride with him once, and he said "wind up the glass" .. it made me feel weird

my grandma calls them n**ger toes too

Atleast he didnt say, '' put em on da glass'' :lol:

Put yer fuggin tities on the glass :excl:

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

haha finally somethin i can talk about :yahoo: well i say stuff alot different than other ppl, like i'll tell someone to go overr yonder to get dim dare tators, when i see someone i go, what dea say buddy (its like a hillybilly hellow) like how ya doin, what u say dare buddy lol, em air tators done yet?, and can i git a glass of wader, i dont kno why i talk like this cause hardly anyone in my family does, and i thought it was funny when my gpa got pissed he would go, dem damn shitass's lol, i dont see nuttin wrong with talkin like this, i guess as they call it up here (down in the south, i have no damn clue why they do tho) nc ppl seem to talk like this alot, and i love the movie sling blade, (lemmie get me some of dem dare fried tators, mmm hmmm lol), anyways what yall hear other ppl say and do yall use dis language like us hick fellas?

and theres diff ways of ppl up in these parts, redneck, hick, hillbilly, yankee, and what knot im more of a hickneck, i dont live in a traylor or fuk my sister but i talk country but not stupid, i unno how to discribe it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived