Sonic Electronix

Deephitters Magazine's Prop Vehicle "lil Beast" (rebuild)

thanks NSA, regardless I will keep doing it because it's demanded by this market and the competition is fun. Check some of my battles

where can they be found?

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

where can they be found?

Here is one of Beast vs King of New York, I had two subs out on this one

http://deephitters.net/Videos/King%20of%20...20Beast%202.wmv

and another, this in a 30 degree weather and about 300 people showed up

http://deephitters.net/Videos/NY%20Native%...%20BFE%20II.wmv

4 pages and not one build pic? :nea:

I'm looking forward to seeing this......if it ever fucking starts. Congrats on the newborn. :drinks:

thanks... I posted before that it's loking like a first of the month project

it is true that the car audio scene is diff. all over the country. im from NY and love the scene here as well as all over the place. i look at different styles and learn from them and try to apply it to my own car. beast has set a trend and style of his own and has promoted it with good intentions. I say let him do what he does. any way you look at it its car audio and thats what we all love. so party on beast. and i look forward to this build.

ever think of going sealed instead of ported? i mean if ur looking for some clean bass to demo. why not sealed you can fit more sub into the truck.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

it is true that the car audio scene is diff. all over the country. im from NY and love the scene here as well as all over the place. i look at different styles and learn from them and try to apply it to my own car. beast has set a trend and style of his own and has promoted it with good intentions. I say let him do what he does. any way you look at it its car audio and thats what we all love. so party on beast. and i look forward to this build.

ever think of going sealed instead of ported? i mean if ur looking for some clean bass to demo. why not sealed you can fit more sub into the truck.

I never had a sealed enclosure and am wondering if i would sound good? I also heard that it is not as loud as ported and if I do sealed, what can I fit with the space I have?

it will sound good. just not as loud. of course you can offset that by going big. Assman has run sealed with this huge multi sub setups and still did mid 50s. It all depends on what you are looking for. of course if you do a full cutthrough you can do anything lol.

What I think youll see if you do a lot of research on mucho multi woofer setups is that they dont run the big dogs. instead step it back a notch or two.

Like instead of the soundstream XXX you see people with the t4s or what have you. same cone area same power. Just a little more efficient. Take Tommy Mckinnies truck for example.

Oh that is if you intend to go that route.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

it will sound good. just not as loud. of course you can offset that by going big. Assman has run sealed with this huge multi sub setups and still did mid 50s. It all depends on what you are looking for. of course if you do a full cutthrough you can do anything lol.

What I think youll see if you do a lot of research on mucho multi woofer setups is that they dont run the big dogs. instead step it back a notch or two.

Like instead of the soundstream XXX you see people with the t4s or what have you. same cone area same power. Just a little more efficient. Take Tommy Mckinnies truck for example.

Oh that is if you intend to go that route.

Im not looking into a Tommy status. I am not looking into a blow through, I want my bed for something else in the future. I want it to sound it's peak loudest, not low notes at a range of Demo. What do you or anyone recommend on that type setup? Thanks

IF THIS GETS ME BANNED IT WAS NICE KNOWING EVERONE BUT IT WAS WORTH IT.

i just think it is hilarious how a former admin was so strongly enforcing the rule about not shit talking in a thread but he is doing it in this one. he enforced it so strongly he banned me for a few days for violating the rule. then the admin states he would not do business with deephitter. that just makes his company look like a complete ass. it would be ignorant and irresponsible to tell someone " i am not gonna sell you that order for $5,000 because you are ghetto". like deephitter said without ghetto the 12 volt industry would be dead. we are the reson why this stuff is still around and will be around. this is the first time i have been truely disgusted with a thread. i think it is complete bullshit that a former admin can get away with blatent rule violations and other people are suspended or even worse banned from here.

----reference's----

meade916

Im not looking into a Tommy status. I am not looking into a blow through, I want my bed for something else in the future. I want it to sound it's peak loudest, not low notes at a range of Demo. What do you or anyone recommend on that type setup? Thanks

What exactly are you looking for a punchier bass and not the oh wow the bottom dropped out of it bass? If you can explain to me exactly what you are looking for Ill try to lend a hand. Just not really clear on it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

since no builds going on in here im moving this to general audio...if a build actually starts then i'll move it upon request of the thread starter

reinke if you have an issue with a member of the moderation staff or an admin i would recommend talking to Chode, Roscoe or Steve, rather then put it in the open to fan flames.

Archived