Will You Pay Taxes Or Get A Refund?

i always claim 0 all year, it hurts my weekly check but i always get a big refund at the end of the year. i have 3 kids so that helps too and my wife doesnt work.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

This is the first year that my wife and I will be filing together. I worked for 9 months out of the year and made 26K and she worked all year and made 38K. It sucks making less money than my wife :D Do you think that we will have to owe taxes or will we actually get some money back?

look up ur tax bracket and compare what ur bracket should pay and what you did pay

ive always gotten a return but i work for tips so u always get some back

but i get to claim my baby girl this year so im hopeing for ~1500-2000.... new car maybe... im thinkin a hatchback to pursure 149.9 bassrace, even been contemplating buying a 2 door jimmy and doing 2 more re sx's

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Im 17 and getting $450 back for only working a little over half a year part time. Not to bad :) lvl 4 15" DC on the way once i get my paper :D

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

I usually get about $1200 back or so, and my gf well, about $5k on average every year

Last year there was a screw up, and I had to pay $500 back through my bank acct, I was pissed....

My money I get back, if I get back the usual, is going to strictly business, no fun stuff

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

This is the first year that my wife and I will be filing together. I worked for 9 months out of the year and made 26K and she worked all year and made 38K. It sucks making less money than my wife :D Do you think that we will have to owe taxes or will we actually get some money back?

It all depends on your situation...

I'm gettin' about 8500 back, but I get less than a G for my self. I gave the whole thing to momma but I want some subs so I made it look like it was her idea. Now when I bitch about under powering them she will "make" me up-grade. Psych classes FTMFW!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Airborne

I normally get back about 4 thousand or so...

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs