What Do You Do For A Living?

Tattoo Artist...4 years. Pharmacy Tech before that, for 10 years.

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

cool cool.... I wanna see what Chicken does lol... to afford all his damn nice rides.

i think chicken is a rapper from what ive heard/ seen

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

it has to have been mentioned about 100 times by now. keep looking and you will find it. also I do remember there being a topic like this a while back, but who cares. New people here now etc, lol.

Anyways, right now im a senior in high school working part time at arbys. Currently make $0.10 over minimum wage, but what do you expect? lol. Not the greatest job in the world but atleast it brings in some pocket money.

As far as future plans, hoping to go to rose-hulman to major in electrical engineering.

Currently in coolage, working for merrill Corp. Makes 10 an hour... graduating for my 2 year for machine design, going for another 2 years for mechanical engineering. Meanwhile me n the brother are opening a machine shop. and anything car/ fun/ electronic releated on the side

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

food rep 65k yearly

family owned restaurants $$$kk a year http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Kenwood Excelon DDX812 6.95" double din

4 lvl 4 xl 15"

4 RF 1500

2 RF 600.4

2 15-MC5 - Memphis 5.25" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 15-MC92 - Memphis 6 x 9" 2 Way MClass Coaxial Speakers

2 mc memphis tweeters

memphis 16-EQP4 Signal Processors

4 2400 Kinetik

1 1800 Kinetik

iraggi 300

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=42009

1zgb4ld.png

18, Freshman in College, entrepreneur. Computers (hardware and software), Home Theaters, basic car audio (nothin like some of the stuff people on this site pull off WOW!!) but I can hook up some amps, alternators, batts, and make it sound good and hit decent for a budget, and basic mechanic stuff like lifting trucks rebuilding axles. I bring in roughly $35-$1,000/hr depending on what the job is. Haha before you hate on the 1000/hr part I do hard drive recovery...IE your hard drive crashes with all your information on it and no backup I can get it back and fast usually 1 day return time. My best advice for being young like you is find something(s) you like to do a lot and learn how to do it, then learn how to do it better/more efficient and profit.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

im out of work right now, bout to get back into things but this semester is hell. hoping to get a NASA internship this summer, or atleast a government based one for geography. i want to do whats called GIS, gegraphic info tech, its basically mapping anything and everything geography related.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

i mean i dont have a "real job" i do some monogramming/embroidery with my aunt when she needs me. keeps my truck bill payed (130 a month). so I make it....but im about to need a bit more money.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Archived