well ive seen videos on youtube about all the neat shit u can do on san andreas for the pc like turn cars into donks, and put police lights on every car, and so on, and i was wondering were one might find a coppy, walmart doesnt have the exact one i need all they got is gta sa beta 3 i think n i need beta 5 i think im not sure tho

here's some vids of what im talkin about

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

were do i get it at? the game i mean? walmart has it but i unno if its the same one they doin this to, and can u get a controler for a pc made kinda like a ps2 one or so? im new to the whole pc gameing thing like this

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

you can get the game online

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 2 weeks later...

u can aquire it online? ied rather buy somethin than dl it really, less chance for a virus, i dont mind payin $40 for a game man, but do they make a controler for a comp thats shaped kinda like a ps2 one?, im not good with a keyboard playin games

u can aquire it online? ied rather buy somethin than dl it really, less chance for a virus, i dont mind payin $40 for a game man, but do they make a controler for a comp thats shaped kinda like a ps2 one?, im not good with a keyboard playin games

They make them. They aren't hard to find (out here anyway). Walmart should have them around like the computer accessories.

As for D/L vs. buy, as long as you go to a reputable site like gamestop/ebgames, viruses shouldn't be a problem. You can also buy a hard copy of the game online.

Edited by BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

• 3 weeks later...

i used to have it on pc and had all kinds of vehicle mods and shit, it was awesome, i used a ps3 controller to play it, donwloaded a ps3 controller driver from somewhere.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.