Jump to content

What Was Your First Car?


Recommended Posts

Posted

All of those were your "FIRST" cars?

No matter how hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick of her shit.

99 Tahoe:

2-10" MA Audio

4-6.5" Kenwood door speakers

Total Amp

Sony HU

Posted

first was a 93 camry v6, green, no radio

broke the exhaust at the headers the first week i had it, rear ended a jetta the 5th week, blew the motor because of a slow coolant leak caused by the rear ending incident weeks later

then a 99 durango. Played offroad, did lots of donuts, after 3 thermostat housings, 2 rear ends, a new gastank, 4 new tires and brakes, an oil pan, and bushings i sold it to my mom to give to my sister...she's destroyed it

had a 02 sequoia loaner as a temp car to get to highschoo and workl, courtesy of my uncle

then got this 95 avalon. has a slow and constant oil leak, so it gets about a quart a week cycled through. snapped both front axels at once after trying to pull away on ice, spinning the wheels, and then hitting dry tarmac. also bent a bbs rim hitting a pothole. and cut it apart. and set it on fire a little.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Posted

First car was a 1974 3/4 ton Chevy 4x4 truck (here it is after my dad and I fully restored it from the ground up)- Still have it!

Posted Image

After some mud....

Posted Image

Next came this for college thanks to my Grandmother (no joke). It has turned into the stereo on wheels. 1989 Astro This is back in the day when its paint was shiny and I had hair.

Posted Image

I mean to get working on this rust bucket at some point. My dad gave me this and I will eventually get around to restoring it: 1965 numbers matching SS Malibu.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The wife still has her 96 neon that still gets 38 mpg, but mostly drives her Trailblazer... that thing scoots for a truck/suv with leather... also the only one with a/c! LOL!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

1983 mercury zephr ( i think thats how u spell it )

1995 pontaic sunfire

2001 ford focus zx3

1992 civic hatch

1984 box chevy caprice(have had it for 7 years now love it!!)

2000 monte carlo(sold it)

think thats it....

WHATS THIS.........POKE HARD????

SMDMafiajamen.jpg

Posted

96 chevy corsia bought for $500 sold for $1000

79 cadillac deville bought for $3500 sold for $900

96 plymouth caravan bought for $1000 sold for $1000

94 cadillac deville bought for $4000 sold for $3500

03 ford explorer bought for $6000 traded for the civic si

00 civic si traded the explorer for it & still have it

03 chevy s10 bought for $5500 & still have

not bad for a 20 year old :D

Posted

1985 Chevy S-10 Blazer loaded, my brother painted it for me red with a blue pearl, then i flipped in to a ditch about 18 months later on Friday May 13 1995. I smarted off to the cop i remember. he said "you would have been killed if it it haddent been raining" I told him it it wouldn't have been raining I wouldn't have hydroplaned" I got a ticket instead of a warning....

I sure do miss that blazer lot of memories. my dad wouldn't let me put speakers in it so I rigged up a set of home speakers in the back so I sould take them out when I went back home ( I lived with my grandmother)

actually my first car was a 1963 ford fairalane but it didnt run was going to fix it up but couldnt find taillights for it at the time and the internet was nonthing like today.. I think I got that car back in 1989-1990 I started driving in 1993...

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

why, 6.0 is more power stock =\

6.0=blown head gasket without a egr block off and arp head studs idc what u say, its a for 6.0 all problems are circled in blue. :D

2000 White Dodge Durango 5.9L

Flowmaster 40 Series through 2 1/2" with and open cat.

1 Dc lvl5 18

4 6.5 seleniums and 2 D200 Selenium Horns on Rockford 500.2

Big three upgrade and a kinetik HC1800 in the back with all 1/0g knu wire

shootin for 145+ :)

mybanner49a35dfb6b392.jpg 732593158.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4712 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...