So Got Into A Lil Trouble Friday Night.. Jail Or The Bracelet?

i feel ya with the weather. its cols as hell up in hibbing. i hate it and would of chilled in the car too, prob just dif seat

you should have just put the keys on the dash

that would defeat the purpose of being in the car :P for warmth

speaking of weather... i like that it's getting warmer. i'm starting on a project myself and wanna start on glassing it soon

I've blown one close to that

That's what she said...sorry couldn't resist.

I really dont have sympathy drunk drivers. I got hit by one my senior year of HS, so I guess Im kinda biased. like everyone has been saying...you drink...keep your ass from the car. It shouldn't be that hard.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

tbh, where i go to school, if you drive youre a retard, drunk or not, cab is 2bux anywhere u wanna go

that being said my fraternity got a portable breathalyzer to make sure anyone who is driving, is sober enough (and we enforce the .01=drinking policy)

.08 is a joke, i could ride a unicycle at .08, its barely buzzed

.2 was where i felt drunk

.3 was where i felt shitfaced and sick

and .42 is where my buddy shit his own pants and passed out (we had to see who could get the highest number on the thing, ya know?)

just chiming in for whoever was saying that driving at .11 is retarded and getting a .23 or whatever is dumb, cops are really out to get people these days. good luck bro

and jail sucks, the 1200 is worth it

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

tbh, where i go to school, if you drive youre a retard, drunk or not, cab is 2bux anywhere u wanna go

that being said my fraternity got a portable breathalyzer to make sure anyone who is driving, is sober enough (and we enforce the .01=drinking policy)

.08 is a joke, i could ride a unicycle at .08, its barely buzzed

.2 was where i felt drunk

.3 was where i felt shitfaced and sick

and .42 is where my buddy shit his own pants and passed out (we had to see who could get the highest number on the thing, ya know?)

just chiming in for whoever was saying that driving at .11 is retarded and getting a .23 or whatever is dumb, cops are really out to get people these days. good luck bro

and jail sucks, the 1200 is worth it

You really cant sit there and say .11 is "barely buzzed" for everyone. The person who hit me only blew a .16, and she was driving southbound in the northbound lanes. and was completely off in her own world.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

same thing happend to my uncle, 3 duis last one caused him to loose his company house alll that shit and had to move down south in the jungles

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

they force down for a reason. some traffic laws i think are petty to say the least, but drunk driving is not something to toy around. i cant recall someone losing their life in a car wreck cuz someone rolled through a stop sign? (with both cars stopped...not one at full speed)

That's what she said...sorry couldn't resist.

I really dont have sympathy drunk drivers. I got hit by one my senior year of HS, so I guess Im kinda biased. like everyone has been saying...you drink...keep your ass from the car. It shouldn't be that hard.

x2.

Fuck drunk drivers...

My dad has gotten seven DUI's that I know of... What a fucking loser.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

Archived