Sonic Electronix

id never do it. i think it looks goofy as hell. i mean it will probably be loud, but there are way too many factors to consider. i mean would u run different size tires on a vehicle? sure it will roll, but it will look stupid and ride like shit.

not really. some people have 19s in the front and 20s in the rear and looks tight as shit and rides good. and what about slicks? but anyway, i have mixed 4 10s and 4 12s in my truck, and it didnt cancel what-so-ever. got real loud and hit every note i threw at it. he might not be so lucky though.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

id never do it. i think it looks goofy as hell. i mean it will probably be loud, but there are way too many factors to consider. i mean would u run different size tires on a vehicle? sure it will roll, but it will look stupid and ride like shit.

not really. some people have 19s in the front and 20s in the rear and looks tight as shit and rides good. and what about slicks? but anyway, i have mixed 4 10s and 4 12s in my truck, and it didnt cancel what-so-ever. got real loud and hit every note i threw at it. he might not be so lucky though.

damn....good point BUT...IF WE SPECIFY...then we can make it work

either THROW SOME D1s on that bitch...Ds beign dounts

ok serious note. like having 20s in the rear a 19 in the front and a dount or 16s all around with a 15 nah sayin...with 20s on the rear and 19s on the front its porportional in a way. damn i cant say this right at all....

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

granted there are specific applications for tire size...but u get my point

i likes me some audio stuff...

one of my mates has 2 15's and a 12 in his half-tonner, although its loud as hell, it sounds like toss

Thats tight dude, im assuming toss is south african slang term equivalent to english "trash" right? I'm bout to start using that.  :lol:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

in theory, toss means wank. But its also slang for absolutlly fucking c grade cunt smelling garbage

BWAHAHAHA  :lol: :lol: :lol:

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

whys everyone trippin about mixin subs. idk wut the deal is. ive mixed subs for the past like year and a half and not one single problem yet. i blew one but it was an old old pioneer. but anyways it sounds great . clean sounding. hard hitting bass etc. im runnin one 12" orion two 12" punch P2's and one 15" punch P2 at the moment im hittin highs lows mids and it sounds goood.

Gota have my rear view shakin and my seats vibratin'.

(2) 12" Diamond D3

(1) DEI Directed Audio 2400D

(1) Kicker L5 15"

(1) Rockford Fosgate P5002

(2) 12" Fosgate P2's

(2) 15" Fosgate P2

^^Not all hooked up at once, i rotate. Its all i got.^^

mixing sub sizes for SPL is not a good thing.  if his intention is for SQ then by all means build away.  remembering to keep different sizes in separate chambers.  but i would recommend going to 2- 10's and 2 15's as the 10's will produce a better sounding higher bass note than the 12's.  12's and 15's can be too close in freq response to even dick around with. go with a good set of 10's and 15's tune them differently and play away.  just remeber your SPL score will hurt some because of it.  but your SQ can go up with the fuller range.

Archived