Jump to content

Cop Assaults 15yr Girl


Recommended Posts

Posted

Wear our shoes for a week and see if you all feel the same way.

you should also let everyone know that you dont get any special treatment when you break the law...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

Wear our shoes for a week and see if you all feel the same way.

so if im a cop for a week ill want to harass a 15 year old girl??? wow...

Build log: Click

Feedback: http://www.stevemead...xbccp-feedback/

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Posted

I think the worst part is even after he beat the hell out of her he then shows absolute no decency by pulling her off of the ground by her hair!

That's just wrong...

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Posted

you should also let everyone know that you dont get any special treatment when you break the law...

I differ with this, I think they get special treatment, and since they are police, they get off easy

look at that Oakland cop, he was saying he was reaching for his tazer, yet pulled out a gun, and killed the kid

its just a excuse the attorney, and the cop came up with so they don't get life, and only spend some time in jail

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Wear our shoes for a week and see if you all feel the same way.

did you honestly just give that bullshit excuse? plz go back to the school of LIFE cuz clearly you have not learned anything, and you honestly shouldn't have anything to do with protecting and serving the public. Unbelievable....

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz

Posted

LOL at wear our shoes for a week. I did t watch the video due to being on and iphone but if you were raised by a real man or even a non scumbag woman you would know to never lay your hands on a woman especially not a 15 year old girl. If he was a grown ass man then he should have plenty of strength to go at her, restrain her, and handcuff her. That's all there is to it

My father and brother are both cops. Father patrols hands down the worst neighborhood in the entire state and has never once had to hit a woman. Yeah he's mased quite a few drunk/ crackheaded woman but never once hit one. Just because you wear a shiny badge does t give you a right to go against what I believe the 1 rule that NO man should break, and that's lay a finger on a female

Posted

Wear our shoes for a week and see if you all feel the same way.

so just bc there cops make it right 2 do that 2 her...dude u need 2 man up and think about wut ur goin 2 type

no one should ever get some beatin like that or any beating

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Obviously he has never been around a 15year old girl before. They have a tendency to kick their shoes off like that. and since when does it take 2 people to take down a 90 pound girl.... disgusting

But I rather be a pro at being myself

Than be an idiot trying to be somebody else

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4590 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...