Jump to content

What Could You Do If You Found $18,000


Recommended Posts

Posted

Backpack across Europe and spend half the time in bars.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Posted

I'd keep it..... But this kid isn't normal... "The boy attends the Alliance Education Center, a Rosemount special education school that's part of Intermediate School District 197, which provides special education and vocational training to students in eight south-metro districts."

LOL...You guys were calling him stupid and retarded...

Posted

you could turn it into quarters and put it in a pool. no one suspects a person of doin drugs with a pool full of quarters

haha

images-1.jpg
Posted

keep it for sure. deposit it into my bank slowly and pay off my damn debts. then get a new vehicle :) and save the rest

 

 

Posted

I'd scream like a schoolgirl if I was walking down the road and found $18K and 4 lbs. of ganja in a ditch.

I'd keep it and spend it gradually as well, however you'd see the quickest build thread in history in the members showoff section. lol

gickrcom_2a29f39d-4cc8-e414-f543-2.gif

www.mypsace.com/ineedagirl2006

Posted

I'd scream like a schoolgirl if I was walking down the road and found $18K and 4 lbs. of ganja in a ditch.

I'd keep it and spend it gradually as well, however you'd see the quickest build thread in history in the members showoff section. lol

:rofl:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9208 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...