Sundown Audio

How To Wire Your Sundown Amp And Strap It Too...

IF YOU DO A BLACK HOLE WITH OPEN UP AND SWALLOW ALL OF YOUR DB'S.

ROFL.

Informative thread though. I think there should be a thread on how to strap various amps. I Know AMI CUSTOMS did a thread on how to strap AQs.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Nice

Working on my 93' Ford Bronco rebuild:

I have:
pioneer AVH-P6500
Infinity Reference 6032SI fronts
Infinity Reference 6832CF Rears

Crescendo CZ 6.5 kicks

Crescendo 1100.4

(2) DC Audio LvL 4 M2's

(1) Juicebox Blackcherry
Piece together amps & wiring

Bout to get:
Crescendo Amps

Crescendo Mids

Crescendo Tweets

Sky High Car Audio Wire

Rockford Fosgate 360.2 or .3

My Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/97426-93-ford-bronco-rebuild-full-system-body-paint/

So, someone help me understand the internally bridged part. I have a DVC 1ohm sub. If I wire each voice coil to a seperate output, then you are saying the amp automatically wires it up parellell, making it a .5ohm load?

mivtCK.png

So, someone help me understand the internally bridged part. I have a DVC 1ohm sub. If I wire each voice coil to a seperate output, then you are saying the amp automatically wires it up parellell, making it a .5ohm load?

The speaker terminals on the SAZ amps are connected internally, not bridged. You can use 1 or both sets of terminals, doesn't really matter. Think of it as having 1 positive terminal and 1 negative terminal, but you can hook up 2 wires to each.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

The speaker terminals on the SAZ amps are connected internally, not bridged. You can use 1 or both sets of terminals, doesn't really matter. Think of it as having 1 positive terminal and 1 negative terminal, but you can hook up 2 wires to each.

Ok thanks I think I'm good then! I took 1 speaker to 1 set and 2nd to other set so that means there connected to drop the ohms down...

• 1 year later...

i know it is old thread but i have a question, i saw one guy on youtube video, and he is mod in here but i can have a question to him. he have 4 sax 4500 and 2 fi, how can he strap it and if i use stock electrical for support 4 4500 with engine run on, i mean, i don't show up for everyone when i stop the car, just driving from home to school. It is any problem and stock battery and atl. my car is honda civic, thank

there isnt a mod on here that runs big power that has stock electrical. Im guessing you are talking about audiofanaticz.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.