Second Skin Audio

Anyone Tried Sonotube?

They are very inefficent. You can use 2 subs in the same sealed air space as one would be, but you lose half of your power. If both subs are 300 watt rms each, you could only put 150 rms to each sub. It saves space, but with shallow mount subs and subs that like small boxes, Isobaric aren't used too often anymore.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Isobaric is great for small box applications, but you can run only roughly half the power to the speakers. I don't know if some of you older guys remember the Advent Temple of Boom. It was 2 10 inch woofers in an isobaric pyramid enclosure.

...older guys?! lol 30 is the new 20 they say :D:D:D j/p i remember the temple of boom some what... i think in one of my dads old crutchfield back in the day lol or someplace like that haha

I use those tubes with my 16 12's in the X ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Volume = PI x radius squared x height. That'll give you cubic inches. Divide that number by 1728 to get cubic feet.

2 - Audiopipe AP30001Ds

1 - Lanzar Opti Scion 600.4

4 - Lanzar Optidrive 1232D's

1 - Lanzar Opti 5.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6.1

1 - Lanzar Opti 6C midbass

1 - Alphasonic PCT6551

1 - Lanzar VX830

1 - JBL 22 band EQ

1 - Lanzar SDBT75NU

1 - AudioControl Epic160

Hey, you're talking to someone who took Calculus III in college there buddy..... about 4 times!

... i took basic math 3 times in college lol. im terrible with math unless its in words i can relate with ha. i think its ADHD or something ha.

Hey, you're talking to someone who took Calculus III in college there buddy..... about 4 times!

:huh:

but...trig has nothing to do with volume.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/