GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

you do tattoo work??

im coming to columbus this weekend or the next and im gonna be in the georgesville area.. where you located??

id love to get a demo or maybe help do fab work

then get some more ink lol

i highly doubt it will be in demo condition, if you read like 2 posts up :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

you do tattoo work??

im coming to columbus this weekend or the next and im gonna be in the georgesville area.. where you located??

ur an ass

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

you do tattoo work??

ur an ass

well, i mean you just posted you are down 3 amps, and 1 fucked up sub, or some crazy shit, and right after that he asked..

LOL, wasnt trying to be an ass, just thought if he read it, he would know he wont get a demo this weekend :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Looks good mayne.

Looked pretty good upin flames too...

The shit sub let go on the first real rip on it, im gonna say a 52 easy guys the shit was fucking ignorant! well sub goes pops the coils amp other coil pops other amp, the fuses didnt blow so i jerked the wires out but it was to late the sub locking up took the other one out almost instantly..12.7 cubes AT 34-38 hertz song full rip, i y had no chance.

I am now going to drink until i violently blow chunks

son of a bitch!!!!

:jon::madsign:

oh well welcome to my club :( between you, your brother and myself we are going to be the king of recones

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Looks good mayne.

Looked pretty good upin flames too...

The shit sub let go on the first real rip on it, im gonna say a 52 easy guys the shit was fucking ignorant! well sub goes pops the coils amp other coil pops other amp, the fuses didnt blow so i jerked the wires out but it was to late the sub locking up took the other one out almost instantly..12.7 cubes AT 34-38 hertz song full rip, i y had no chance.

I am now going to drink until i violently blow chunks

son of a bitch!!!!

:jon::madsign:

oh well welcome to my club :( between you, your brother and myself we are going to be the king of recones

:ninja:

there are 7 dead cones in my garage floor right now...and one still in my truck. recycle all this copper and get a free cone! Fuuuuuuuuck

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

IMG01073.jpg

I think I see your problem, the wires came off. :fryingpan:

Seriously though, did you get the Pipes local? Hope so... :(

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Just thought id give a update.

Amps are on the way to FL so AP can send new ones out.

I had a nice long conversation with Rusty as well. new cones, t shirts, lanyards, stickers and a banner or 2 for slamolgy.

I made buss bars tonight for the battery bank ends. Need to do the ones under the hood tomorrow. I hated the way the wiring looked so know that i have time to kill im gonn get it looking good like the installs i do that arent mine?

Ill get pix up later today of the wiring now, its late and im 420'd da fux out yo.... :sadwavey:

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived