DC Sound Lab

How Come So Many People Are Getting 15'''s?

Are the 15'' subs from DC Audio 2x better than the 12'' versions?

I was looking at the website and it did feel like a 15'' DC level 4 sub >>> a 12'' DC level 4.

Anyone on here running Dual 12'' DC Level 4's in a trunk?

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

not in a trunk, but we did two 12'' Lvl 4s (the '08 model) in a single cab truck, custom middle console.....they beat pretty good!!

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

i had a 12 lvl4 in a properly designed box, that was pretty loud, i then got a 15lvl4 in a proper box and it was even better, hitting pretty much all the same notes but just louder and much deeper.

i was going to go 18's in my current car but was worried about them not being musical enough, shame i havent heard them though so i am only guessing

It just seems like if one was to choose DC audio subs, it would be a slicker deal if they were to go with 15''s instead of 12''s.

But for me, I can't run dual 15''s in a trunk enclosure.

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

there isn't much price difference between the 12 and 15 and people wanting to go bigger. I know the lvl 5's are the same price no matter what size you get.

Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Words to live by.

i dont even run any 15s lol, 1 10, 16 12s, and 4 18s

scratch that i have 2 15s i just dont run

1 06 xxx

1 TC LMS 5400

both in closet because i hope some day to have a use for them in something or to pick up a second of either one