Sundown Audio

Straight Up Whats The Amp With The Most Power Per Dollar Spent?

dB Don

well I got dealers looking to me to find the best budget amp that is reliable and the company is not hard to deal with.

needs to retail for approx $899-$999 (less is better)canadian dollars produce at least 3kw or more from a 1 ohm load at a solid 14 volt and be able to run 18 volt for the crazy jobs. Also if someone wanted to burp it at .5 ohm it could do it no problem.

It has to have a solid reliability track record and quick turn around time on repairs if it ever comes to that. Also at least 3 years warranty.

All my inquiries lead to the crunch line and the GP3kw but I have to test it out first on 12 volt and 18 volt and abuse it like a rented mule. Powerbass looked interesting but no one got back to me yet from there.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

If we're talking quality around that price - Sundown SAZ-3000D/SAZ-3500D OR Atomic AT3000.1 (same amp as SAZ-3000D) will do everything you mentioned, and if you bought a bunch they would probably be around your target price.

Any big Zenon should cover every single thing you mentioned there, price is the only question :)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

^^^ bingo

powerbass actually isnt that bad. not super clean but cheap. we've had the best luck with the 2kw rms amps thou. the 3kws blow up a lil easier

gl finding something thats 18v thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

^^^ bingo

powerbass actually isnt that bad. not super clean but cheap. we've had the best luck with the 2kw rms amps thou. the 3kws blow up a lil easier

gl finding something thats 18v thou

Ya thats why I ws looking into the crunch 3000 it does all this and does 18 volt. only thing left is to test it out and see what its made of.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Ya thats why I ws looking into the crunch 3000 it does all this and does 18 volt. only thing left is to test it out and see what its made of.

They had some bench results for the GP3000D on term-pro. I think they were a little over [email protected], and quite powerful at 16V.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

The GPV3000.1pro comes out in July.

They talk about it on the team maxxsonics forums.

Can't get the GP3000 anymore.

Speaking of ass...I am so glad computer chairs have those smell killing pads in them. My relief in the morning is going to hate me. :aggressive::spiteful:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived