Ruh-roh.....meade With A 'rex? Mayyyyyybe

^^^^^^^^ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif lmao

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

So a rex... back in the honda game!!! Had a quick question, from rex owners i notice there trunk latch doesn't lock, does this one? could be a easy fix, but owners i know just do the 1/4 mile. lol *wonders* if the hatch would actually open with all that boom and no lock latch.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

04 Acura TL

Sundown build coming soon.

lol it happens all the damn time, like my friends will be like theres 5 rexs out at the spot and i think theyre talkin bout those things but come to find out theyre talkin bout subaru WRXs and im like wtf if i called my car a jet no one would understand that i meant jetta lol

for like 10 mins i thought he meant one of these

Posted Image

but when he said window i was like wat? lol

x2,

haha i thought i was the only one who thought that.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Do an assload of 8's in a long ass tunnel.

Members name on each one who donated.

sure would be a nice change from 18's - gettin tired of mounting up those beasts all the time......and after watching what 30 tens can do (randys) im not against multiple-multiples :D

Man, a bunch of 8's would get down! I got a listen of Exposport's Exploder when he redid it with the 32 8's and it wanged something fierce! I would be down for seeing a much of 8's in a SMD ride

like stated previously, if every member donated a measly $5, thats $35k

not sure how long you would take donations for but say you did it from june 1st to sept 30th, thats 16 weeks. I'm sure there would be about 100 members willing to paypal you $10 a week towards this thing and even some of the ballers may just donate a couple of hundredwhich gets you over $16k. I don't know how much you pay for your amps, batts, alts, etc (and I dont want to know) but I'm thinking that $16k would be more then enough to build a total 1 note wonder machine

on another note, I would enjoy seeing how you would go about building one the Meade way

but still I would love to donate to something like this and have the brand decisions done via voting

Edited by doug118

for like 10 mins i thought he meant one of these

Posted Image

but when he said window i was like wat? lol

well at least u had the rigth idea

first thing i thought was

Posted Image

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i think a one note wonder would be best left to his own devices. a groundpounder i think would be better for a site donation if it came to it. more options and possibilities with a big van than a tiny crx. especially with the number of potential donations. could make the groundpounder very beastly