This came to mind after I was washin my car at the car wash (manual wash)

Does bumpin your system help the water wash off tha dirt?

video of this said "car wash trick" or banned... ;)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

lmao, i kno it sounds good at a car wash but i dnt think it will dry a car, ued halfto be playin a 5htz tone @ 160 to even try it, or a really loud 150-200htz tone but i wouldn't try it, would look cool tho with water flyin all over the place

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i do turn it up after drying the car. it gets the water out of the tight places that normally drip out on the drive home.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

its not that simple, the droplets need to be a sertain size to even move, or else they form a sort of suction. thats why whenever you spray windex on a window it dosent all run off of it.

just vibrating the panels it pointless, without proper weight, the water wont move without manual intervention.

thats 3rd grade stuff peeps. come on.

spray ur dust cap a lil with water and bump for 4 min in a dark place and tell me it isnt gone.

think about it, if the properties of water were as you speak, water would fly off of cars when they left the car wash. like a wet dog shaking off.

2nd edit: getting water out of the cracks by moving the air in the car makes sense. cleaning the exterior panels dosent.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!