Made My Own Voltage Module Edit: Video And Pics Up

I think id want to keep mine under 15v. Maybe around 14.9 lol Has mine been shipped yet or are you still in R&D?

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Keep us posted on the reliability/any issues with it.

yes please do. i'm going to have to get my alternator repaired, and i dont wanna throw somethin homemade to mess with it and turn around and ruin it again lol

I don't get it...make a thread about a prototype woofer you are making but won't reveal the assembly, that's cool. Make a circuit board, don't reveal the circuit and get slammed? Wait, what?

Anyways, good job. It's always nice to be able to put away the soldering iron eh bloke? I always forget something, have to take it all apart again. Nice job fella.

Cheers,

Mick

Work;
DiGiCo D1 Live / MIDAS Heratige 1000 / MIDAS Venice
Meyer Sound CQ-1's, CQ-2's, PSW-2's
RAMSA Monitor Amplifiers
P.Audio Monitors
BSS OMNIDRIVE and Soundweb
DBX 231 and Klark Teknik DN360 EQ's
RCF TT22A
RCF ART320

You obviously arent smart enough to do it. You just made twenty posts about how you dont have the time blah blah blah . Get off your ass and do the research then because you obviously did have time to waste. Do you have any idea how many people dont share box designs and that kind of stuff. Why should he show you how it was done? He put the time and effort into research and design not to mention he tested it on his own personal gear. To me you are acting like a toddler. You want something work for it. Just like he did. the info is obviously out there since he didnt just pluck this idea from thin air. Stop being a baby and figure it out yourself or pay someone for it.

Stephen I see you working!

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I'm not knocking the guy, and a prototype subwoofer is a bit of a different story. There is maybe some techniques or procedures that aren't common or are a new way of doing things and someone doesn't want their original idea/design stolen.

This device isn't an original design, it doesn't contain any "secrets" that can't already be found, so what's to hide?

Everyone of your posts you shit on this thread. Grow the fuck up.

It's nice seeing people try their own mods... I know they make a voltage booster for my grand prix... it's like 20bucks, probably very similar:

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/pr...7&catid=107

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Everyone of your posts you shit on this thread. Grow the fuck up.

It's nice seeing people try their own mods... I know they make a voltage booster for my grand prix... it's like 20bucks, probably very similar:

http://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/pr...7&catid=107

by the way they describe it it sounds like its just diodes. A silicon diode takes .6-.7 volts to "turn on" so its going to drop that voltage across the diode.

thats cool though, wonder if it will work for my car.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Archived