Trying To Put 8 Cvr 15's In A Suburban!

edog

theres always a little little cancellation but nothing noticeable at all so i dont see what hes talkn bout

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

with the subs facing each other with no angle what so ever yes it has calculation

the number arnt that great in the videos he did he put the mic in the kick with the door open to reach 160 what does it do on the windsheild sealed up and you also go to rember where is the tuning at it and with 4 alts and 30,000 watts it better do somthing beside there glatic monkey (gmonk) he's only go 18000 watts and hes doing 157.x legal and that was back when he was dropping on to 10 volts now he's got more batts and all not sure what he's doing and my buddy chris jones w/ 4 dd 18s and 16,000 watts is doing about 157 @ 40hz my ponit there is half the power and batts ,alts in all and as loud if not like i said what does it do legal
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

the number arnt that great in the videos he did he put the mic in the kick with the door open to reach 160 what does it do on the windsheild sealed up and you also go to rember where is the tuning at it and with 4 alts and 30,000 watts it better do somthing beside there glatic monkey (gmonk) he's only go 18000 watts and hes doing 157.x legal and that was back when he was dropping on to 10 volts now he's got more batts and all not sure what he's doing and my buddy chris jones w/ 4 dd 18s and 16,000 watts is doing about 157 @ 40hz my ponit there is half the power and batts ,alts in all and as loud if not like i said what does it do legal

his shits a musical monster a true ground pounder it wasnt ment for burps or nothing it was built to play any range of music at loud volumes and still sound amazing

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

first of all, you are an idiot. Woofers facing eachother dont mean cancellation. If they were moving in opposite directions, then it would cancel like crazy and you would barely have any output. If there is any cancellation, it is going to be way above 100hz or more and, well, the box is cut off at 80 and below so it is an absolute non-factor. (note: in a true isobaric clamshell situation like PHYSICALLY clamping the subs together, you do want to reverse polarity so the subs move in opposite directions, but that is the ONLY time...and no, there wont be cancellation)

also, you need to get your numbers right before you start talkin shit. The hoopty has ONE T15k for bass, ONE T15k for mids and highs...........so no, its not 30,000 - its more like 15,000 when you are talking about bass in this ride. There is DEFINITLY 30,000 watts worth of amplifier in the ride but not all on the subs -

If your claiming G-monk did a 157 with 18,000 watts and 24 15" subs then show me the proof. Theres no way it SHOULDNT do that, i havent seen it but it should do that. Not that it matters, but this is the only video i have seen of it metering.

The hoopty does a 160.1 in the kick and a 159.1 at the dash. 8 FI BTL's getting right around 2,000 watts each exactly. Also i think the videos prove how hard it hits. Its at least 3db louder then my tahoe - last i checked, something that is twice as loud as the Tahoe is pretty damn loud.

tell you what, instead of you bringing up other peoples numbers, and failing to prove your point, why not see if you can do better with your own shit? Why dont you bring your big fat mouth to cali and let me stuff your shoe into it for you?

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

easy steve your talking to an 18 year old kid thats still learning i don t think he meant any offense you know how youngin s are if he heard the ho or the caddy i m sure his mouth would be hang in open

If it matters at all, I can finally be part of the community that got a demo of the tahoe, however my demo was a little more on the strange side...................my demo was through a cell phone :clapping: ! You know your shits loud, when you have to do a demo through a cell phone! Thanks bro........

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

Archived