My Graduation Present To My Friend. 4 E8's Dodge Ram Extended Cab

ya, i'm doing a build with a guy that lives in Lincoln which is like hour and a half away, on the seventh we are gonna try to get a build done in one day for 2 18" BTL's and a RF t4kbd, ya, he wants to flush mount subs, and i don't have router, so either its gonna be jigsaw and sanding, or its spend money on a router. lol, i'll call my uncle and see what they cost with a jasperjig. haha

Bills

on those 18's u could prolly get away with a jigsaw. i dont have a jasper one unfortun atly i have like a $30 one from lowes but the bosch router i have is the shit.

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

man thats a nice clean "lil" install. have ya taken it down to that shop after to show em whats up yet ha.

man thats a nice clean "lil" install. have ya taken it down to that shop after to show em whats up yet ha.

lol nah not yet. they have a show june 20th and im tryin to get as many installs as possible done by then and i have 20 of my other cars coming to. all the do is built like sealed shit that looks kinda fancy. all these kids around here brag about them n shit and im just like yeah ur jealous cuz my cars are louder and they spend 1/4 of the money haha

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

no clearance issues with the subs when the seat is down? LOOKS awsome nice work.

lol the surround barely hits the seat but the carpet is loose. so im gonna figure somthing out.

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

any vids at all? i like the 8s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

nope not yet they arent hooked up

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

very nice install, I wasn't reading just looking at the pic's, I was assuming it would just be MDF and carpet, then you threw a curve ball at me when I seen the Vinyl, and glowing trim- excellent work

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

very nice install, I wasn't reading just looking at the pic's, I was assuming it would just be MDF and carpet, then you threw a curve ball at me when I seen the Vinyl, and glowing trim- excellent work

thanks man yeah the last one i did was mdf and carpet. but i decided to do the extra glass work since it was 4 8's i had to fit in instead of 2 cvt 10's

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

Archived