Torres Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 damn! i would LOVE to see one of those in person
audiofanaticz Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 wow Z series. No, its a 9500Z, the Z series is even a bigger neo mag. Nice fuc*ing speaker mang!!! Ill be watchin
Jextel Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 damn watas the mounting depth http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878TEAM DEADLY HERTZ "GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.
brsteinbach Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 Sweet ass sub man hope you like it and hope it pounds for ya. And I shouldn't even say this right now because everyone may jump down my throat but im gonna say it. lol But I personally am not a big fan of these new motors. I love the "old" beasty huge motors. Once again this is IMHO and im not trying to be a d*ck. But anyways dude congrats on the new sub bro. 2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s 4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200 Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492 4 and 8 Gauge Knu Big III In 1/0 All in my 90 Accord Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....
Noobtastic14 Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 Woofer looks great! -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
justin smith Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 that thing looks alien justin smith 1996 mercury grand marquis 20'' bentchi b7 lexani n3000 245/35/20 cactus 5kw at 1ohm dcr(beast) 2 18'' btl's in a 14.15^ft wall tuned to 35hz with 210'' of port kicker zx650.4 componets in still the works 200amp motorcraft alt xs power d3100 (beast) kenwood ddx512 h.u. you mean my EX? the one I dumped? just remember every time you kiss her that i used to cum in her mouth and BTW your girl just called me.... pure pwnage
Decaf Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 damn... im surprised about the amp choice but w/e... its a sweet ass sub either way
E a r t h Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 No, its a 9500Z, the Z series is even a bigger neo mag. Nice fuc*ing speaker mang!!! Ill be watchin x2, the ''Z'' motor is better looking imo. reguardless though, nice choice
swervinburban Posted May 30, 2009 Author Report Posted May 30, 2009 Thanks everyone I can't wait to get the other one so I can hook them up. And yeah the amps are 500rms but they really impressed me. I am real cool with the DD dealer and he is also a lunar dealer as well, so I wanted to support him and his business b/c he has given me great deals on everything from the sub to the amps. He's even letting me get my last 4 amps at cost for my birthday present ( cant beat that ) which was on the 24th. And kenny the guy that builds them is a local here and is also cool as hell. So I wanted to support him as well. Although after installing my subs and amps I will be doing more electrical work to the truck to support more watts and will be upgrading amps in the future. But for now it will be the eight lunars. You'll give them a chance you'll will be supprised a friend of mine has 1 9512 z 12 with 4 of them and they really impressed me how they had it peforming. Although I know they wont be able to push them to there maximum, but they will do tell I do more electrical work Next time I talk to my partner with the scion with the 9500z 12 I will take a vid and post it in the vids section Under construction soon to be: 2 DD Z9518's 8 lunar L1500's (500rms each) Secondskin Dampner pro 250a Mechman rhino alt 4 runs of 2/0 (installed) 4 batteries (installed) 6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)
doug118 Posted May 30, 2009 Report Posted May 30, 2009 its always cool to support locals especially when you are from a small place, even if their products aren't the best for your application 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.