thehoe92 Posted June 8, 2009 Author Report Posted June 8, 2009 Now for an On Topic Post: Man that dash is taking a beating. I love High def vids. Can you just record all Steve's vids from now on? thanks man.check out the videos I did for myself. not as intense on the bass side but still HD haha. I was actually talking to Steve about it and we have some ideas for it. EDIT: Steve this is the video I was talking about. I can do something like that for yours? Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Slapuhho Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 thanks man. check out the videos I did for myself. not as intense on the bass side but still HD haha. I was actually talking to Steve about it and we have some ideas for it. EDIT: Steve this is the video I was talking about. I can do something like that for yours? I've seen all your vids.They're all sick, I love the editing and especially on the wake boarding one. But yeah nice editing like that would make Steve's vids even MORE official. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
meade916 Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 ok carry on, he is done for 2 days. Sucks because i dont like doing that, but people never get the hint. You may state your opinion but damn you may not shove it down my throat, especially if i tell you to knock it off. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
thehoe92 Posted June 8, 2009 Author Report Posted June 8, 2009 your video editing skills are impressive. What do you use? I use Final Cut Studio and my little HV10 for all my videos. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
David Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 see ur lucky steve is a nice guy ida done sent ya packing forever
Kicker Guy Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 nice vid. Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1 Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood. Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2 Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz
Eskii Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 Nice vid anyway! Always good to see the Hoe rockin B.T.W. my car's louder jks man Previous: 1988 Nissan Patrol Rockford T800.4 Rockford T1 15 (sealed) Rockford 6.5 Components Current: 1997 Jeep Wrangler Build goals... 1x RF P300.2 4x Hertz HCX165's Built Completes Alpine 9886 Headunit RF P300.2 RF P500-1bd 2x RF P2-D2 8" Subs, 1.3 cubes @39.5Hz 4x Hertz HCX130's Current comment... Satisfied for the moment, focusing on performance upgrades
bibby>Chode Posted June 9, 2009 Report Posted June 9, 2009 Thread is cleaned up now. Lets let the crap go and continue a good thread.
cracker Posted June 9, 2009 Report Posted June 9, 2009 wow them vids look very nice mang, clear as hell. March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
thehoe92 Posted June 10, 2009 Author Report Posted June 10, 2009 Thread is cleaned up now. Lets let the crap go and continue a good thread. wow thats a breath of fresh air haha.looks like a few people on youtube are diggin SMD in High Def... make the move Steve I already gave you my support on the editing side Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.