Sundown Audio

I Need Help Setting Up My Saz-3500d

Headunit wise I have the eq settings for the lows all flat , no loud on or anything that should make the headunit clip .

2000 Trans Am ws6 - 6spd / M9 / cam / full bolt-ons / semi full suspension / tune

1998 Integra - daily beater, [2] AB XFL-1244's / 4ft³@35Hz, 61in² / Saz-3500dv1 @.85Ω

Headunit wise I have the eq settings for the lows all flat , no loud on or anything that should make the headunit clip .

what H.U. do you have....

on mine I had to set eq for sub at 42 hz center with lowest q and on +5 (out of -5 to +5) and also I had to set my Sub-W setting to +15 out of +15 in order to get maximum unclipped voltage. Do all of that at the head unit first, then set the gains. Also make sure your RCA connection is good.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

Hu is a Pioneer 880prs , box is 6cuft .

Whats stumping me is this amp has more speaker hookups than what Im used to and then the way the book is saying to hook it up . The sub is wired correctly in the box but stumped on how to wire it to the amp lol . Sounds stupid I know .

2000 Trans Am ws6 - 6spd / M9 / cam / full bolt-ons / semi full suspension / tune

1998 Integra - daily beater, [2] AB XFL-1244's / 4ft³@35Hz, 61in² / Saz-3500dv1 @.85Ω

Hu is a Pioneer 880prs , box is 6cuft .

Whats stumping me is this amp has more speaker hookups than what Im used to and then the way the book is saying to hook it up . The sub is wired correctly in the box but stumped on how to wire it to the amp lol . Sounds stupid I know .

just like my diagram...just use the first set of positive and negative on the amp, the others are just extra for different wiring....1 positive on amp to pos1 on sub to pos2 on sub, 1 negative on amp to neg1 on sub and then to neg2 on sub...enjoy.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

DO THIS: Posted Image

What are your box dimensions?

this picture shows you how to wire it TO the amp

see where the pic says 1 ohm with the neg and pos going away from the Voice coil? imagine that being the amp..

Edited by Army_guy614

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

how is that sub wired inside?

Posted Image

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.