Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

I wish I would have entered since I meet all of the qualifications, just been busy with work, and the family. and competing..

let me know when you are going to do this again. hell I will not only post pics I will put decals on my ride advertising that I have it on my ride.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

lol for some odd reason you made me think of how long ive been sporting my second skin decal... the only pic i have of my car exterior, where you can see the window where its at, was taken 6-20-09 (hard to read the decal but its there)

Posted Image

so ive had it on for at least a year. whoot whoot

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Just placed my order. I bought 2 gallons of Spectrum and a sprayer to go along with the door kit just to make sure I can get really good coverage on the doors. I figure if I'm going to go through the effort of removing the panels I should do it right! After trying everything out if all goes well I'll probably order another 5 gallons or so to finish things off. Thanks again!

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Dang I forgot all about this promotion and didn't realize I was one of the choosen ones. ANT e-mail sent glad I decided to check I still have to the 4th so as soon as I get code im ordering. Thanks in advance for this oppertunity I was having a bad day entil now!!

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

I can't believe I missed this contest.

Yeah every one who entrered won. Ant is super cool for doing that and I wish I had enough posts so I could have entered because I can't afford the sound deadner on my current build lol. Hope some other companies come through with a promo as great as this one

Archived