Sonic Electronix

Second Skin Breaks The Ice With A Promotion!

1. Derrick824

2. I qualify and will follow through as they are written.

3. '87 Nissan Sentra containing a pair of Sundown NightShade 12s and a Sundown saz-3500d

4. I plan on doing before, during, and after spl comparisons to show to positive effects of Second Skin. I will post a build log here and on caraudioclassifieds.org

5. ^^^is a sexy beast!

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

username-reinke

i qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

2001 ford f150 extended cab, 2 cerwin-vega vega series, crunch 1500.1 the rest is in my signature.

i would add graphics to my truck and promote the company at the car shows i attend which is usually 10 per year and hopefully world finals.

i like derricks decals.

----reference's----

meade916

1. Team Bassick - Kimo

2. I qualify to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above

3. 93 Cheverolet Camaro...NO DEADING. Car is for SQ. Front Stage Components are MB Quart PSD316 3-ways, Current subs are 3 10" MTX BTL1012, Amplifier and Head Unit are Alpine.

4. Online-I will add Second Skin to my Sig in all forums (SMD, Termpro, Usaci, IASCA, Sounddomain, CarAudioEnthusiast etc.), I will also have a build log specifically for the Camaro about installing Second Skin in above forums. IASCA,USACi or dB Drag Shows-Display Second Skin Decals tastefully within interior and exterior of Camaro. As well as wear merchandise (hats,shirts etc.).

5. Rusty959 runs some Great subs and Amp in his Probe as I run the same subs in my s10 for SPL comp and hopefully the same amps soon.

WELL SINCE I TOOK A WHILE ANSWERING:

reinke has been on SMD for a while and is great contributor to this community.

1. Amazinblazin10 - Tri-state competing member

2. I qualify to the terms and conditions and agree to follow through with the statements as they are written above

3. I am currently running a Fi Q 12 in a kerfed t-line on a lightning audio strike amp. MB quart FWA160 component speakers, and a pioneer head unit, all in a 1996 chevy blazer with no deadening what-so-ever.

4. To promote the product i will update my signature here on SMD and speak highly of when asked questions. I also have access to a window sticker cutting machine and can cut a small sticker with the company's name to stick on one of the windows on my SUV. Also, i would add to my build log in progress on this site, and i will sign up on another site just to promote this product.

5. TEAM BASSICK ROCKS!!!!! :D

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

1. Cuseikan

2. I agree and qualify for the competition.

3. I have 2 18" DC audio LVL4xl's walled in a honda crx powered by a memphis mcd4kw. The car has Zero deadner as it sits. I am a member of CA.com, Realm, soundpressure, termpro, pwk, honda-tech, smd, caco, and ***. I will post a buid thread in above mentioned forums.

5. Amazinblazin10has some cool stuff in his sig.

1. bangin caddy (bangin hoe or audiofanaticz on other sites)

2. I agree to the terms and agree to follow through with them as they are written above.

3. I drive a 1999 Chevy Tahoe LT. I am planning on a 150+db vehicle on music, as well as a 149.9db bassracer (the build starts very soon)I have mostly all gear ready to be installed just waiting on amp repairs. My stereo will consist of 2 18 inch woofers, and about 8000watts rms. Component speakers all the way around and when time permits fiberglassed kick panels and a pillers. almost all wiring is done as well as electrical upgrades. I have 2 doors sound deadened with a different brand, but am in major need to deading the 4 other doors, roof, and floor.

4. I plan to advertise SecondSkin on my truck via decal on the windows (as well as my other manufactures being installed in the vehicle. I will provide build up pictures on the messege forums I visit (smd, sound mekanix productions, PWK) I also work at a shop and we carry a different brand deadener, I would be able to talk about bringing on another new company

Kimo is a very loud guy thats been around these parts for quite some time helping people out along with his team. He also likes to support brand new manufactures!!

My Jeep is falling apart, and I think the rear hatch and roof console are ready to fall of, so I would love this!

1. littleitaly1990

2. I agree with all terms and conditions.

3. 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee with no matt. 1 18" Fi BTL on a Sundown [email protected].

4. I would be happy to promote in numerous ways. I have a decal on my car for all companies which I have installed equipment in my car for (Sundown, Rockford, Fi, Alpine) and would be happy to add Second Skin. Also I am an active member on SMD, ROE, and *** forums, and will post my build pics and videos there. Also Since my roof console is shaking so much now, I would be happy to do a before and after video of the improvement.

5. Bangin Caddy is a long time contributer to SMD who I have respected since I have joined and he went by a different name here. Mad props to his builds as well.

A vitrolic, megalomaniacal sadistic psychopath.

name-] just1moreamp no[2] iagree to all the terms as thay are written above -i qualift= no[3] i have a 1999 ford explorer 4door- i will be doing this truck with -2-15''pd subs and a orion hcca2100 amp on the subs and a rockford power 300 on the hiend -right now it is stock-- i will post on here and on *** and tell every one how well it has worked for me and how it has helped me out------thank you alot------------[and] bangin caddy has some nice amps

DAMN!!!!!

Only if I didn't have 180sqft of SECOND SKIN installed. :rofl::rofl:

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Archived