i'm definitely not loosing friends over her, fuck that, bros before hos ha

but here is something major.......

she abso-fuckin-lutely hates subs...

and i lifted my durango, and she refuses to ride in it, only way is with the tint haha

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

5% front windows, 2.5% on all backs

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker KS650's in all doors

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

and i lifted my durango, and she refuses to ride in it, only way is with the tint haha

wtf are u still with her for...leave her where u found her LOL

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

you shoulda dropped it and put some 24's on it...... i bet she woulda been all up in that shit then.....

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

you shoulda dropped it and put some 24's on it...... i bet she woulda been all up in that shit then.....

haha we got mountains an shit where i'm from, and lots of snowww, and droppin and 24's just wouldn't be happenin

i like wheelin' and gettin away and camping :)

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

im just gonna throw this out on a limb but she could be so insecure and think your messing around on you because she is..... i mean obviously something isnt right after that guy called and you heard the whole convo.. please get out now and find a older woman ! im 22 dating a 30 yr old and i will never go back to girls my age, they just dont act right.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

put her to the curb mang. sounds like she has controll issues a lil too, by the wya shes discribed atleast. and if theres no trust then its a waste of both of yours time. could be out livin it up instead of beil held back cuz of someone else. hell id love to be in college doin my thing at 19 lol but anyways lol ya got a long life ahead of yourself and might as well break any habit of gettin with girls like this by changin it now. the more time ya spend the more you will get used to bein with a type ya dont mesh well with. just my honest oppinion there... i got 3 kids moms.... :01nocomment8so: lol

im just gonna throw this out on a limb but she could be so insecure and think your messing around on you because she is..... i mean obviously something isnt right after that guy called and you heard the whole convo.. please get out now and find a older woman ! im 22 dating a 30 yr old and i will never go back to girls my age, they just dont act right.

hahah hell yea, i'm always goin to the gym and shit, and as my dad puts it, "why aren't you off ******* them 28 year old cougars that just give it up" haha

ima have a talk with her today :good:

'98 Dodge Durango 5.9L

Alpine CDA-9883

Kicker ZX350.4

Kicker 1/0 hyperflex

a%20steezy1.png

yea your still young get out before you waste anymore time, and fuck the pone call from her friend wanting to take her to eat and her being all quick about it, she seems shady to me, i feel you on the going through your stuff, recently my wife has started snooping through my shit, it pisses me off beyond belief, but i have nothing to hide, so i say whatever when i really feel like punching her in the face,just because she never has pulled this stuff before lol,

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ahhh my relationship was very similar.. but i ended it. basically she told me i couldnt have friends.. at all. period.. or even work on my car.. everything became more important than her.. in her mind. i came over that bitches house every fucking day. and still everything was more important.. i barely had time for myself.. but if i had gotten a text message from someone else all hell broke loose. i never gave her a reason to not trust me but she just flips out for nothing talking about i work too much and need to spend more time with her.. after all that had happened she asked me the one question that set me off... "is there someone else?" at the time she was at my house. i told her to get in the car drove her home she cried before she got out and told me that i was dumb.. i left and called her when i got home and told her it was over.. the most frustrating relationship ive ever been in...

Exersig.jpg

smd5.png