What Could I Do If I Caught A Guy Stealing My Stuff

If i saw someone in my car stealing or messing up my stuff. what could i legally do to him? would i get in trouble for beating him? what about w. a weapon?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Just yell at the guy and call the police. Don't beat or kill the guy because you can get arrested or that.

Edited by Gotloud555

you cant do anything but call the cops. i caught someone in my car and threatened to hurt him if he didnt have his buddy bring my stuff back. long story short i got 3 months jail time for terrorist threats.

edit: and the punk kids got nothing, the cop said they were the victim. even after they admitted to stealing my stuff.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

you cant do anything but call the cops. i caught someone in my car and threatened to hurt him if he didnt have his buddy bring my stuff back. long story short i got 3 months jail time for terrorist threats.

edit: and the punk kids got nothing, the cop said they were the victim. even after they admitted to stealing my stuff.

You have got to be kidding :unsure: . Where the hell is "justice" there? Cops...........I swear.................. :diablo:

I love my staffie :good:

So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny

depends on what state ur in. I think texas has the "outide property law" where you can use deadly force to protect it. not sure though.......

ure correct i love my state

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

You have got to be kidding :unsure: . Where the hell is "justice" there? Cops...........I swear.................. :diablo:

there is no justice anymore, the people breaking into your house/car have more rights then you do.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

if you can stop them from leaving your house, you have your rights, i would beat the hell out of some one then tie them up and make sure they cant leave then call the cops...

atleast thats what i was told by a cop in my area, if they stay inside your house, they are in the wrong and will go to jail

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Something similar hapen to me a couple years back, 2 guys tried to break into my house and they didnt get in but they got caught and both of them received 2yrs for home invasion(felony).Now the 1 is out for good behavior and the sad thing is that the lil shit lives in my subdivision and i get to see him everytime i drive through my sub and cant do shit.

I know when this happened the officer told me that i can use deadly force if my family is in possible danger from someone trying to get into my home, im in michigan so im not sure in other states.