just wanted to say that this is a cool game. i dont know if anyone else has played these games but i have always loved them. the new one is an open world style, like GTA. the cool thing about red faction, if you dont know, is the ability to destroy things. in past games you could blow up almost any wall and even make tunnels in the map. in the new game you cant tunnel but you can blow up any building you come across.

i just wanted to talk about this game incase anyone was curious.

Skittles

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this game is fun, you can destroy just about everything.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

• 1 month later...
i like tearing up stuff on it but somethign about it makes me after about 45 mins turn it off and play something else

Hehe, this sounds like Prototype to me.

Can anyone compare the two? Which is better? How about vs the open world style of Farcry 2?

It seems this game would be good because sometimes there are cool strategies to do (I like shooting strategies to get things to go just right) and at least it does have an online mode (unlike some other games).

images-1.jpg

nothing like prototype at all. in my opinion it holds my attention better then prototype, i just with there wasnt such a vast amount of open area with nothing occupying it.

nothing like prototype at all. in my opinion it holds my attention better then prototype, i just with there wasnt such a vast amount of open area with nothing occupying it.

just turn on "Muse - knights of cydonia" hop in a truck and drive around. the into will be done by the time you get out of the safehouse, line up some jumps and have a good ol' time.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

got old quick and online completely blows

I got the multiplayer demo. I know its just a demo, but it took forever to find a game, and when I did, it was just a horrible experience. I'll stick with Halo. (and Gears if I can ever get my hands on it.)

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Archived