Mr.p's Reason For Not Competing. And Some Sick Roof Flex.

id go with a 350 cheaper :P

and yea year old paintjob already had some old lady key the quarter panel...seriously some blue haired keyd my effing explorer in front of safeway. i dont even know why i was like hey WTF are you doing, and she got in her car and drove off!!!?!?

its gonna need a grand worth of paint work here soon :(

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

it was kinda cool at first to tell people i cracked the paint on my roof from my BASSSSSS, now its just old. cant play music because it sounds TERRIBLE!

EDIT: how the hell hasnt meade or some of the other guys have damage like this? i know ho problems and rio have an effing stripper pole. maybe its an explorer thing :\

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

hmm ive had 150+ setups in my exploror and not even a hint of that distruction. my elec locks are fucked on the hatch and the rear doors no longer open from inside because it broke the child locks. but thats all

ford, and the 2500 chevy diesel... lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Just buy like a 100 rolls of duct tape, it will cover up those tears in the sheet metal, plus we can see if duct tape used in large quantitys=Sound Deadner, you can even get multiple colors and have a rainbow headliner, it would be different LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived