JPM75 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 16 yrs old, 65 Mustang, a pos Craig tape deck, a 300 watt Jensen amp, and two 10" bass cannons in the trunk!!! I too will turn 34 in Dec.! What's ur b-day Team Nemesis-DJ? "loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf "unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420
Loudintha509 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 14 when i started im 30 now so ive been at it a long time. Dont have any plans to stop now. Ive had a system in every one of my cars. I do all of my friends and familys cars. Spent a shit load of cash on audio shit over the years but wouldnt change it for shit. Me and car audio are like drinking buddies. . What ever happens will get over it. I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.
EricR Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 I got into audio when I was around 14 or 15. My boy who is now in prison for murder had a van with a flea market fosgate system. Been into audio ever since. Been in the lanes on and off since 05 EDIT: Ohh and my first system was 2 Audiobahn Speical Edition 12"s on a Fosgate 301M amp. haha its funny...when i was into car audio audiobahn wasn't even around. i was 16 and i had a JL wo15. me and my friend built the box, it was about 5 cubes sealed. we didn't know about teh ported back then. but we built the amp countersunk in the top of it and ran all the wires through the box to the amp so everything was concealed...wish i had pics i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
EricM9104 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 17 here... 91 geo metro, everything in my sig, turning 18 in august. OP, what's your system? Get rid of that dream shit from your sig. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
LoudBlazer Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 18 had a 1980 monte carlo with 2 punch z 12s and a rf 200.1. Bougt it just before training day came out and after it came out I was stopped at about every light asking where did I find the training day car lol. 1997 2 Door Blazer Bagged & Body Dropped SBC/TH350
Haydog17 Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 17 now, almost 18. Been interested for about 6-7 months now. When I finally get my car, which should be around when I turn 18 which is in a month and a half, I'll be putting in a new system. *Yes I've had my license since I was 16 and yes it sucks not having a car, but I'm getting a brand new one so its all good *
korey_hofer Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 12 1982 mustang 5.0 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Kasey Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 4-5 when i first got in to audio. (my dad always had a big home theater) And about 10 when i got in to car audio. Bought my first sub when i was 12. "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
00_XJ Posted June 29, 2009 Report Posted June 29, 2009 Got interested at 12 when I hooked up my brothers "system" in his truck. It was two 6x9's powered by the headunit behind his seats. When I was 15 I bought a 94 Accord, bought a Jensen 10 in a "ported" box that was actually two 1 inch holes cut in it, and a pioneer 300 watt amp from my buddy for 25 bucks. On a dual headunit I got for free. Sounded like shit but I didn't know any better. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
BassAddict32 Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Posted June 29, 2009 17 here... 91 geo metro, everything in my sig, turning 18 in august. OP, what's your system? Get rid of that dream shit from your sig. well considering i JUST turned 16 and i don't have my own car yet, i don't really have a setup of my own. however, within the next week i should be getting a 15" Q Power Deluxe Series and in about a month, a Crunch 2500D. all of it going in a minivan. then in a couple months, get a second Q Power 15" and use it off the same amp. but that "dream shit" is what i have to work with right now. 1994 Ford F150 reg cab 2 HFX 12's Audiopipe APSM-1300
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.