Sonic Electronix

A idea ive been thinking about !!!

this sounds like a sick idea DJ! Id definitely watch it and it would make alot of people more aware of the great companies we use and just general audio knowledge

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Um.. Kinda like Pimp my ride?

Maybe call it "King Kong's in my ride"

How much SPL do you think some of those vehicles can do?

love the idea, but burp? IMO burping wont be exciting on tv or draw in anyone, tones are boring, now playing music at 150 plus would be a great way to help jump start car audio and it would be much more exciting, the focus should be about loud music not competing ( ie burping or bassracing)

draw them back to car audio first then draw them to db drag and bassracing.

Wheres the sign up sheet for Midwest?? Im so in!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

I signed up for Monster Garage and made it to 3rd round interviews..this is my 2nd chance!!! LOL Seriously tho...

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

roger that on the bassrace. dont set a goal, just be like highest bassrace score. it would focus alot more on enclosure design. id just hate every team to get a CRX :\ or an ASStro. i think they should be limited on like 5 or 6 vehicles to choose from and have to flip a coin or something :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

You just don't want them to fill your vehicle with concrete to get a high score :)

Archived